Bonus

So little bit of a warning this is some heavy smut, also kinks will be involved such as overstim, bondage, chokeing, face riding, toys, edging, punishment, teasing, degradation, daddy, rough, spanking, marks, hairpulling, slight praise, and orgasm contol

So one of the reasons I'm writing this is because one of my friends that read the last chapter said it was to vanilla, and I'm the kinky friend so we can let that slide.

Word count:1625 words

So you and Noya made plans for tonight because his parents are friends with your parents and they're going out of town. Noya was planing on staying with you the whole week and oh boy was he planing on making it fun. So you are standing in your driveway next to noya and his sisters while you all say goodbye to your parents. When they pulled around the corner you all sighed at the same time. Noya's sisters turn to you and say

"Btw we know your dating and if you don't say anything about us having boys over no one has to know that Noya is staying at your house"

"Ok that sounds perfect to me"

Then Noya goes in his house grabs his bag and comes over to yours. You two go up to your room. You ask Noya if he wants to watch a movie.

"Sure"

"Ok here's the remote you pick something while I go get snacks"

You say tossing him the remote as you run downstairs to grab snacks and drinks. Once you get in your room you see Noya looking at a romance movie.

"Why don't we watch this? "

"Really you want to watch a romance movie? All of the guys in my family only watch them bc their wife wants to. "

"Hmm then I guess you're gonna watch it because your husband wants to. "

"I- ok"

You say setting everything down and grabbing a blanket before snuggling up to Noya. So now you are both sitting on your bed leaning against him with his arm around you. Bit of a time skip. So now it's getting to a spicy part of the movie and Noya slips one of his hands under the blanket and in your shorts. He starts rubbing you. Making you let out a small moan. He starts to push two of his fingers in. Once his fingers are in he starts slowly thrusting them letting you adjust. Once you seem comfortable he starts going faster and you feel a knot starting to build. He goes even faster making you let out a bunch of moans. You arch your back and clench you thighs. Noya slowly pulls out his fingers making you let out a little whine. He goes to the bathroom and comes back like nothing happened.

"Um wtf was that? "

"Wtf was what? Did I miss an important part of the movie?"

"So we're gonna act like nothing happened? Ok"

You slowly reached your hand over to his crotch palming him making him release a little moan. You reached your hand under his boxers and started stroking his cock. He started getting louder. You started stoking really fast and then just stopped. You moved your hand back and acted like nothing happened. He got very annoyed with you, he pinned you down and was chokeing you.

"Really, I don't think that was a very good idea. Trust me when I say you are gonna pay for that. "

"Really, am I? You started it"

"You see babe I'm not exactly the most fair person when it comes to sex and punishment, I guess you are gonna find that out though."

He says before letting go and going to his bag pulling out a box. He grabs out a vibrator. He takes off your shorts and panties leaving you in just a shirt. He starts teasing you with the vibrator. You start moving to try and get more but he  then stops entirely.