Enchanted Halls

In the main living area, Denise's dark eyes drifted about the bunker. The decision weighed heavily on her mind. She knew what she had to do - it was in the best interest of those around her. She worried about the ramifications of doing something without the approval of her superiors but the others had a point. Someone was working for Rittenhouse, and maybe even Bloodstone, within Homeland Security. It was probably better to ask for forgiveness over permission in this situation.

She licked her lips, turning to face Connor Mason, Jiya, and Wyatt. "Do we still have the location for this secret Bloodstone place?"

"You're really going to do it?" Mason questioned, raising an eyebrow at her. "What about Homeland-"

She shook her head. "You're right," she sighed with a shrug, "I've been doing this by the book for so long," she admitted. "Maybe I'm the reason for this attack and possibly the next one. I will support the decision to move and ask for permission after the fact."

"When do we leave?" Wyatt questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. "What should we be packing?"

Agent Christopher held a hand out to make him wait. "We should have this conversation with everyone present." She eyed him carefully before emphasizing, "Everyone..."

Wyatt motioned down the hall with one hand. "Then let's do that." He marched down the hall to gather the others. He poked his head into his room, spotting Lucy. "Hey," he told her. "We've got a meeting."

Lucy's brows knitted together but nodded. She followed him out into the hall. She glanced over to see Mason and Christopher entering Jiya's room. She followed them.

Wyatt pushed the infirmary door open. "Hey-" his voice halted mid-sentence. His eyes darted about the bloody scene within. "What the hell happened?"

Flynn turned his gaze from a nervous-looking Tenley to a suspicious Wyatt. "I took care of it."

"Oh, you did, did you?" Wyatt challenged him. "Want to explain why it looks like a warzone in here?" He motioned with his chin toward Tenley's bound wrist. "What's wrong with your wrist?"

Flynn stood up before Tenley had a chance to respond. He stepped in the path of Wyatt's view. "I told you," he said, voice laced with a warning. "I took care of it."

Wyatt studied Flynn for a moment, sizing him up. He scoffed, shaking his head. "Right. Whatever." He scratched the back of his head before saying, "Agent Christopher wants a meeting. It's going to be in Rufus's room."

Flynn waited until Wyatt left before he turned around to look at Tenley. He could see the subtle fear behind her eyes as she gazed at him. She shook her head, motioning toward the place Wyatt stood moments before. "He's going to kill me."

Flynn shook his head. "He won't."

She shot him a look - the same that said she didn't believe him. He reached out to help her out of the chair. The two walked across the hall and into Rufus's room where the others had gathered.

The moment the two entered Rufus's and Jiya's room, all eyes landed on them. Tenley started to slink behind Flynn but he kept his firm yet gentle grip on her, keeping her next to him. He didn't want her to feel like she had to hide behind him when they were around the others. She was just a part of this team than any of them - may be more so.

Agent Christopher turned her attention to everyone gathered. "We have a decision to make." She placed her hands on her hips. "I need an honest answer," she told them, "because it is unfair of me to make the call when everyone's lives are at stake." Her dark eyes darted about the others. "So...what's it going to be?"