10

I'm cold.

Izuku

"Hero's late again today.." I huffed, looking away from the empty desk. I pulled my bag on my desk and got the green headphones that Hero gave me out. I plugged the cord into my phone and played a talk show it was called, In The Photo's. They talk to model's and about the drama they have. I don't really listen to talk shows- or anything about modeling, but mom is in this episode. "It's to show my support."

After a lot of skipping through, I heard mom's voice.

"Do you know what company your going to work with next, Miss Midorya?"  The host said.

"I think," There was a short pause before mom continued. "I think.. we are going to take a break, to spend more time with our son!..."

_

Midorya Izuku

It's cold, very cold.

I try to open my eye's but they refuse, being to heavy. So I just stay still, I move my hands and feel around me. The floors is really cold.

I slowly try to move more parts of my body, my arms, legs, toes, and head.  I only got my head an inch up then it slammed down.

I hissed in pain and my arms moved to hold the injured spot. I held my head and slightly pulled at my hair, I tried to open my eyes once more but they didn't want to be opened.

I let out a yelp when my fingers got shocked by something on my head. I snapped my hands back and put them to my chest. They stung and ached, but I couldn't see how badly they were hurt. 

What shocked..

I quickly shot up, but my torso screamed at me to stop. My eyes were wide open and trying to adjust to the dark room.

When the darkness slowly started to form shapes and get smaller. I looked at my hands, they looked normal but they still stung. I looked down to were my head was previously to see a  puddle of something it looked black but I couldn't make out colors that well in the dark.

I reached my hand to the puddle and dip a finger in the middle of it. It was sticky and kinda warm, but somewhat cold? I lead my finger to the edge of the puddle and it was cold. Like it had been sitting there for awhile.

I place my hand on my head and gently pat it down. I didn't find anything unusual on my head, but I did feel a wet spot on my head. It was on my right, it was the side that I had been laying on. My hair was matted and wet but it felt like the bleeding had stopped.
It was probably a lose wire or I imagined it.

I hope it isn't blood but it probably was.
I stopped inspecting the puddle and look up at what around me.
I'm probably in the basement.

I pick myself up with the help of a wall and scan the dark room for the light switch. But since it's dark I can't see well so I feel around each wall.

After the second wall I get frustrated. I shouldn't be this hard to find a light switch. I walk across the room to check the next wall but I slipped.

_

Uraraka Ochacko

I throw my phone and frown. Voice mail. Again.

The class agreed that we wouldn't try to contact Deku but I have to. I need to. I'm his friend.

But I don't have enough patience for this. I have tried calling him twenty-five(25) times and text forty-eight(48) times. All had no response. I know his phones isn't off so why is he not answering.

I walk over to pick my phone up, but then my toe hits something on the ground.

I yelp out in pain and squat down. I held my toe and whine, I look at what I hit and it was a picture frame. It was on its face so I reach to flip it over.

It had one of the pictures I got from Parents day in it. I was all of 1A and out parents. I smile as I look at my dad in I picture, he was clearly not ready for the picture to be taken. His face was goofy and he was laughing at something my mother said. She was ready for the picture, and was smiling wide at the camera.

My eyes drifted off of my parents to Deku's.
Wow. Their gorgeous..

They look so good together so, happy. Deku's father's hand was on his head and his mother was hugging him. Deku looked like he was was laughing, with his arms around his mother.

No wonder I could barely keep my eyes off them, who couldn't? Not only are the beautiful but they're, perfect.

My eyes scan over to Deku's mom. She looks so familiar, but where have I see her- other than Parents day. My finger traces over her lose hair, then her slim figure in the blue dress that she wore.

"Inko Midorya, Inko Midorya, Inko.."

I stop my finger and look over at my closet. Dropping the picture frame and scatter in the dim room to the closet.

I slide open the door and groan. Though there are some clothes hung up, but I usually just threw stuff in here to make my room look clean. I'm kinda regretting it.
"Not really."

I knelt down and shoved threw the clothes until I reached a painted white shoe box. I smile and pull it closer towards me. I lift the top off and the magazine's in it almost glow.

I take the one at the top and throw it behind me, and there it is. On the cover of Prominent Beauty's, in all her glory. Mrs. Midorya, Inko Midorya. 

"I'm so stupid! She was right infront of my and I didn't even realize!" I whine, I could have gotten her autograph..

"But wait," I look back at the magazine and hold it closer to my face. I scan the thin page until I found it. The year. 20XX, Okay but wasn't there an article about how she took a break about something...tragic? What was it again..

I turn and rush towards my phone that still layed where I threw it, right at the foot of the door. I grab my phone and quickly unlock it. Going to Google and I type in the search bar.

Prominent Beauty's Model Midorya Inko Break

The page loads and load, but then links pop in and I smile. I scan each link and there mini description. I scroll down more and do the same with more.

But no, nothing says anything about why she took a break. But they definitely say hat she did, she even took a break from her own company.

"I guess I need help.." I sigh and get up. I open my door and start toward the elevator.

_

Word count: 1204

Thank you for reading! I'm trying to make this story make more sense and to be more interested with it.

Please vote and comment!