7

" Get down there you little shit!" Inko yelled as she kicked her son into the darkness of the small room under the floor boards. Izuku fell to the ground with a thud and once he heard the floor boards slam back to their original spot, he ran to the only light in the small room. It was a light bulb that was hanging by it wires.

Once he turned the light on, Izuku finally breathed. It was embarrassing for Izuku to admit it but he was afraid of the dark.

°Izuku's P.O.V°

I have been scared of the dark for....I actually I don't remember when. I jumped when I heard a tiny squeak. I fell on the small table that was behind me. I yelp as my body broke through the table and onto the ground. My head hit a brick that was hanging out of the wall. I groan, I could feel something warm on the back of my head. I try to touch my head but my vision went black.

°3'rd Person°

All of 1-A, except Izuku, were in their dorms living room. They were playing games and talking to each other mostly talking. " Let's watch a movie!" Mina screamed, bored of the conversation she was having with Denki. " Let's watch a horror!" Momo said, looking at the movies they had. " We could watch Annabelle." Tokoyami said, Mina and Denki both agreed. " I don't think we have that one, I guess I'll just make it.." Momo said to herself. " Annabelle? Never seen it." Iida states, everyone looked at the fast male. " What?! Are you serious Iida!?" Sero yelled, " You must be." Jirou said as she helped Momo. " Even Kouda has watch it.." Ojiro stated, putting his hand on the others shoulder. " We have to watch it now! For Iida's sake!" Uraraka yelled, jumping up to her feet.

" I am afraid your movie time will have to wait." A male voice spoke, all of the teens looked to where the voice came from, some of the teens up. " Calm down, you problem children!" Aizawa yelled, walking forward towards the children, with a man behind him. They all sat down and waited for them to speak. " Okay, uh..my name is Tsukauchi Naomasa," The man started. " I have been involved in 'the Midorya's' cases for a couple years now and, I need to ask you guys some questions. Okay?" Most nodded their head's still processing what he had said. " Okay, let's begin."

-

" I....Iz....Izuk....Izuku! Wake up you shit!" Izuku awoke to screaming and a slap in the face, he lets out a goan and opens his eye's. He was still in the small room, and only his mother was with him. " Wh-what happened..." The green haired teen spoke, with his hand on is head. He couldn't remember what had happened before he blacked out. " You idiot! We can't have you bleeding out! We just got you from the hospital, what will people think when they see that giant scar on your arm?!" The older woman said, Izuku look at his are and made a confused noise. " But there's no scar on my arm." Inko grinned and snatched Izuku's arm. " Not yet." The green haired woman then began to grab the lose brick that Izuku had hit his head on, and smashed it onto his arm. Izuku screamed as he watch her do this multiple times. She stopped that when the brick broke. Not fully done she dug her long and sharp nails into the wound, her son was crying and screaming. She suddenly let out an yelp and let go of the younger one. " You little bitch! That hurt!" She screamed at him, she looked down at her nail and gasped, " You broke my nail! I have a photo shoot today!" She then left, angry and bothered with her broken nail.

Izuku looked down at his arm, it was bleeding a lot and is it supposed to be bending in that angle? He let out a yelp as he tried to get it back in the right position, but he only made it worse. " Wait..-"

_

" He is doing fine! It's Izuku after all!" Inko said as she spoke to Toshinori. She had just gotten her nail fixed and she was having her makeup done, she was working after all. " Oh! I almost forgot! Izuku broke his arm, but don't worry! He does it all the time!" She said as he looked at herself in the mirror. After talking they finally hung up, " Natalie, could you please tell my husband to book a flight to New York. Thank you."

_____

Tsukauchi Naomasa - The investigator that has been assigned to the Midorya's chase.

-

It's stort but sweet yeah?

Thank you so much for 10k! And for your comments and votes! I really appreciate it, not only does it remind me that I have some i have write but I also get to brag to my older sister! Anyways thank you guys!

Has anyone figured out the thing in the extra?

Word cout: 849