2

Izuku 

When we walked into the gym, I felt eyes following me. I look up from the ground to find Iida and Uraraka looking at me with surprised looks on their faces.

I put a smile on and wave to them, I then look in the direction of where we are walking. We were walking towards the Bakugou's. I let out a sigh and continue to follow my parents.

Once we reach the Bakugo's, my mother runs to her 'friend' Mitsuki, father doesn't move he stays by me and smiles.
"Mitsuki! Long time no see!" Mother said in a surprised and joyful tone.
The Bakugou family is a really nice and kind family. Except Kacchan he is not like his parents.

"Inko! How have you been?" Mitsuki said in an excited tone as she hugged my mom. Mother wrapped her arms around the ash blonde. 
"I've been great lately. In fact we got Izuku a new car!" Mother states, my eyes widened and aunt Mitsuki began to speak. 

"I didn't know Izuku had a drivers license!" When she said that I felt my father give me a glare, "I guess it's my turn." I thought as I began to talk.

"Well, I had my drivers license for two years now."  I say in my normal bubbly tone. I let out a sigh, as I felt my father stop glaring at me. "Katsuki failed his test, two times!"

Now laughing could be heard from our group. I am pretty sure that everyone is looking at us now- if they weren't already.

After a while we stop laughing and we part ways. I could hear Kacchan yelling at his mother. I smile a little.

"What a brat" My father stated in his normal, and my smile had disappeared.
 "Yes he is. At least our Izuku is nothing like that!" My mother answered in a cheerful tone, I looked around to see that we were walking to the door. 

"It must be time for them to leave. Finally." I thought to myself as I looked at my watch. As we got to the door we pretended to say our 'Goodbyes' and hug.

"Now I can go to sleep."

The next day
Saturday

I wake up to my alarm clock's ringing. I press the off button and lay in bed for a while.
I turn on my phone to see that my father has texted me.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Father

Father: 
Izuku don't forget to drive your car. 

Izuku:
I won't.

Father: 
Your mother and I spent a lot of money on that car, and if I find out that you haven't been taking care of it properly.

Izuku:
Yes Sir, I will take care of it. I was just about to go take a drive

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

I throw my phone on my bed with a sigh. I got up and got dressed. I was about to close my door but quickly went back in to get my car keys.

When I reached the stairs I heard my classmates laughing and fooling around. When I reached the last step I plastered a smile on my face and said in my normal, cheerful tone. "Hey guys!" They all look over to me and greet me with their smiles.

"So Deku-kun,"

Uraraka started. "Why didn't you tell me that you were loaded!?" 
She yelled, and I could feel everyone's eyes on me, waiting for my answer.
"O-oh! That...well I-" My words were cut short from someone snatching my car keys and my phone.

I looked over to find that Denki had sneaked behind me, and he was now dangling my keys between his index finger and thumb. I ran up to him to try and get my things back but he put it out of my reach. Just when I was about to get my keys he threw it to someone.

I ran over to where he threw my keys, lucky for me Iida had them and he gave them back to me.

I quickly realized that Denki still had my phone so I quickly ran back to him. I remembered that I didn't turn off my phone so he could see my conversation with my father.

He was about to read the messages out loud, but I quickly got the phone away from him. I let out a sigh and ran out.

 ___________

"Hello?" The boy called out his voice quiet and strained. His hand firmly pressed against the nearest wall while another went to his chest. He groaned and searched his back pockets for an orange pill bottle.