💣 Part Seven 💥

A/N: Whhhhhaaaa??? An early(ish) part??? (At least compared to the last few parts XD)

"So, I'm sure you probably heard by now, Class 1-B got attacked by the League of Villains," Vlad King stated after the bell for class to start rang

"So, I'm sure you probably heard by now, Class 1-B got attacked by the League of Villains," Vlad King stated after the bell for class to start rang. He then added, "Apparently, the League saw Eraserhead with them and assumed it was you."

The room was completely silent until a roar of laughter broke it. "That, that just made my day," A loud blonde said, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Bakugou! That's not funny!" Iida scolded, waving his arm.

"The fuck it ain't, four-eyes!" Bakugou retorted, standing up from his desk. He gave the class president a death stare and held back the urge to go over to Iida and punch his face in.

"Ok, everyone please calm down and Bakugou, please get back in your seat. There is more news," Vlad King announced, getting everyone's attention. Bakugou growled before complying and sitting back in his seat. "Thank you," Vlad King said as he continued the news.

"We have also heard that Aizawa had to go to the hospital due to injuries sustained while protecting Class 1-B." A few students began to open their mouths, wanting to ask questions, but Vlad King cut them off. "He is doing fine-" A phone dinging cut him off. "Excuse me," Vlad King said as he took out his phone and read a new message.

"It looks like Aizawa is awake and he texted me 'I'm fine thanks for asking. Maybe if your kids weren't so fucking useless, I wouldn't have had to put the entire class on my fucking back and save their soft behinds.'"

Bakugou began to laugh again at that. "That's great!"

Vlad King stared at his phone a moment longer, re-reading the message. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket. "Yeah... um anyways, so I am still your teacher. Class 1-B is probably gonna have a sub until Aizawa gets better." Vlad KIng felt a bit better. Hopefully his class will get a nice sub and he won't have to worry about his class for a few days with Aizawa in the hospital. Oh boy... how wrong he was...

The students of Class 1-B were talking amongst themselves as they waited for a teacher

The students of Class 1-B were talking amongst themselves as they waited for a teacher. "You think we'll get a sub?" One student asked with hope in their eyes.

Testsutetsu answered, "I'm sure we will! I mean, Aizawa got pretty badly injured when he saved us. There's no way he can come back teaching right away!"

Most of the class sighed in relief at this. "Yessss!!! I'm saved!!!" Monoma cried out in tears of happiness. He couldn't stand Aizawa. He wanted Vlad King back.

"I don't know about that..." Kendo thought out loud. She wasn't sure if Aizawa would come back right away or not.

"Oh! Y'all really thought a little traumatic brain injury and a few broken bones could do shit to me!?!?"

Everyone in the class turned around to see a bandaged Aizawa limping into the classroom. Monoma's tears turned into sadness at the sight. "Noooo," he whined.

"Only bitch babies stay in the hospital more than three hours! WHOSE PHONE IS RINGING!? CUT THAT SHIT OFF!" Aizawa randomly yelled, looking more pissed off.

"Um... There is no phone ringing..." Tetsutestsu looked over at Kendo, confused.

"Yeah, I know," She mouthed back.

Aizawa growled and gained their attention back. "Anyways, I've been meaning to thank y'all for leaving me hanging back there." Aizawa announced, as nicely as he could. He stared blankly at the class, to make them feel more uncomfortable.

The silence was almost too much. "Um... you're welcome?" Monoma let out, not sure what Aizawa wanted. Kendo facepalmed and groaned silently.

Aizawa looked over to Monoma with a death glare. Monoma squirmed under the tense glare. Aizawa smirked before saying, "Oh no, three live grenades!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

"Oh my god!"

"What the fuck!"

Aizawa sighed as he went to sit down, "Ugh, I miss my stupid kids."

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed! Thanks for reading! 😊