💣 Part Ten 💥

A/N: Ayeeee~ Another part done!

"Ok guys, it's test day. Y'all ready?" Vlad King asked when the class bell rang. He walked over to the teacher's desk with a tote bag hanging off his shoulder. Once he got there, he set down the bag in his chair.

Kirishima muttered quietly, "yep, ready as I'll ever be."

Iida sighed as well and stood up. "Alright guys, let's roll out." Half the class groaned as they all got up and started to make their way to the door.

"Wait, hold up. Where are y'all going?" Vlad King asked as Iida reached the door.

"You said it's test day. We're going to where the test is," Midoriya answered matter-of-factly.

Vlad King looked at him confused and pulled out a stack of papers from his tote bag. "I have the test right here."

"WHAT!?!?!" Bakugou yelled out in frustration. "A FUCKIN WRITTEN TEST!? ON PAPER!? WHY DON'T WE JUST DO MACARONI ART?!"

"I mean... I like macaroni art..." Kaminari mumbled under his breath.

Bakugou turned to look at Kaminari and gave him a death glare. "That's because you're this many, jackass," Bakugou said while holding up three fingers. Kaminari sighed and looked at the ground. He didn't dare say anything back to Bakugou because he knew the spiky-haired blonde could beat his ass any day.

"Okay," Vlad King started, trying to get everyone's attention, "by now, I am so afraid to ask, but what the hell do you guys usually do for a test?"

"Well, you see..." Iida began to tell Vlad King, and by the end, the teacher knew he regretted ever asking.

" Iida began to tell Vlad King, and by the end, the teacher knew he regretted ever asking

"Ok, let me get this straight," All Might started, "you want me to fight all these kids... at one time?" All Might gestured to Class 1-B as he looked at Aizawa.

Aizawa gave a short nod and confirmed, "Yes, that is correct."

Several students from Class 1-B let out noises of surprise and disbelief. "What!?" Monoma yelled, looking like he was going to faint.

"Are you fuckin kidding me? He's the #1 fuckin hero!" TetsuTetsu pointed out in disbelief. Most of Class 1-B nodded their heads in agreement at this. There was no way they'd survive going against All Might.

Aizawa turned to look at the students of Class 1-B and retorted, "Yeah, and when my class fought him, it was just Midoriya and Bakugou. Since y'all have less talent than what is in their hair follicles, it's gonna take all 20 of you."

"Eraser, I- '' All Might tried to get out of it, but he was rudely interrupted by Aizawa.

"Listen man," Aizawa started while turning to face his fellow teacher, "Midoriya ain't here. There is literally no one here you care about. You can go ape shit on them." Aizawa gestured to the 20 kids behind them.

All Might thought about it for a minute and then smiled. "You right." He turned around and faced Class 1-B and yelled, "Y'all have 30 seconds before I start attacking!"

Most of the students screamed and began running away, dispersing throughout the training ground. "I thought this was supposed to be a math test!" One student yelled while running.

All Might popped his knuckles and neck as he began to count down from 30. "3... 2... 1... ready or not, I'm going to SMASH YOU!!!" All Might took off and ran in the direction the students went.

Aizawa began to laugh evilly and drank some alcohol as he watched All Might run after Class 1-B. "This will be fun," he murmured while watching the screen in front of him. He laughed even harder when he saw All Might come across a shaking and crying Monoma that was huddling in the corner. All Might didn't hesitate as he Detroit Smashed the living shit out of him. "I love my job so much," Aizawa mumbled as he wiped tears of joy from his eyes.

 "I love my job so much," Aizawa mumbled as he wiped tears of joy from his eyes

A/N: Thanks for reading!