💣 Part Nine 💥

A/N: I broke my update streak :( I'm sorry

"Ok, it's been a few days since the teacher swap

"Ok, it's been a few days since the teacher swap. I just want to check in on you guys and see how everything is going," Nezu said as he looked at the two teachers across from him.

Vlad King forced a laugh as he mumbled, "It's been interesting for sure." Nezu nodded at Vlad King's answer and looked over at Aizawa.

"Absolutely fucking tragic."

Nezu let out a quiet snicker. "Hehe, drama~ I didn't see that coming at all. Vlad, why don't you go first."

"Okay..." Vlad King let out, "Let's start off with how Class 1-A is the jumpiest, most traumatized group of 15 year olds I've ever fucking seen." Vlad King let that sink in before adding, "It's like I'm teaching a class full of war veterans. These mother fuckers need therapy reeeeaaaal bad. Especially Midoriya and Bakugou. Like, what is their deal?" Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Hmmm interesting indeed," Nezu hummed with a nod. He quickly turned to the other teacher and sang, "Aizawa, you're turn~"

"Okay, you see when Vlad says traumatized," Aizawa started, using his fingers as air quotes for the word 'traumatized,' "what he's trying to say is well fuckin trained. Unlike Class 1-B, who are a bunch of bitch-asses with no fight or flight response. Not one of them has had a life threatening injury yet. I'm thinking about just dropping them off with the League of Villains just to force them to grow a pair!"

"Hmm... I see," Nezu said with a nod. Vlad King opened his mouth to object his coworker, but Nezu cut him off. "Vlad, he's not wrong. I mean your kids kind of are bitch babies."

"Told ya. They are just as weak as their teacher. Didn't you say one time that you can't be a hero unless you know how to handle the real world? Well I am just doing that: teaching them what the real world is like."

Vlad King was stunned for a moment before he got defensive. "What!? Don't be talking about my kids like that! And that's just rich coming from the man that led his best friend to death because he was 'too weak' to save him," Vlad King shot back, standing up from his chair.

Aizawa shrugged and stayed seated. "At least I learned from it and have become a better hero because of it. The world is a cruel place. They should learn that they have to be ready for anything that comes their way. And you leave Shirakumo out of this conversation. You have no right to talk about that to me," Aizawa said, crossing his arms. He glared at Vlad King, who was lucky that looks couldn't kill.

Vlad King frowned and just squinted his eyes at Aizawa, which he returned back. Neither teacher said anything as they just let the seconds tick by.

Nezu clasped his paws together and broke up their silent argument. "Ok, as much as I would love this to continue, I have another meeting in two minutes," he announced before adding, "honestly, I think we should keep this going. We're learning so much." Nezu gave both teachers a smile. Aizawa and Vlad King frowned more and sighed, but they didn't object. 'Man, this is the messiest, most genius thing I've ever done! Who knew this would provide so much delicious drama!?' Nezu thought, smiling wider.

 'Man, this is the messiest, most genius thing I've ever done! Who knew this would provide so much delicious drama!?' Nezu thought, smiling wider

A/N: Thanks for reading as always!