Episode 76: Buttons

After that night, Lisa has tried to many times to get the name of the girl. She has even mentioned a few names just to guess if the girl has some classes with Rosé, but she still doesn't know who is the girl. Rosé won't say her name.

It was already a week since everyone knows about it and Lisa is still determined to get the name. She thinks she just needs to try harder and she'll find out.

That's why she is entering Rosé's room and hopefully get a name.

"Finally, I was getting bored." Rosé said while standing up from her bed and heading to the closet to get her purse.

But something caught the attention of Lisa. It was like a mini control and she couldn't help but to take it and see what it does.

She pressed the '1' of the control and Rosé turned around immediately with a flushed face.

"Stop! Don't do anything with it!" Rosé said while quickly coming closer to Lisa.

Lisa back away while pressing the '2' and Rosé flinched but still continued her pace towards Lisa.

"Yah! I said stop!" Rosé loudly said while crossing her legs and stopping on her tracks. She bended a little bit and looked to the floor while biting her lips.

Lisa looked at her curiously and was tempted to press the '3' but she didn't. Instead, she examined Rosé carefully. From her flushed cheeks to her crossed legs, but there was a little buzzing coming from...

"Oh...my.... God..." Lisa said with a slight blush herself once she realized what she was doing to Rosé.

Rosé didn't dare to look at Lisa. She knew that she was caught and her embarrassment was only rising with each second.

"C-can you turn it off?" Rosé begged and that made Lisa feel something weird but she turned it off for the sake of the girl.

Rosé cleared her throat while standing up normally again. She was still a blushing mess and didn't know what else to say.

"Were you that bored?" Lisa said while smirking.

"You guys tooked an hour and twenty minutes to get ready!" Rose defended and crossed her arms to her chest.

"That's mainly Jennie but were you gonna go out with that?" Lisa asked while holding a laugh and Rosé blushed again.

"I-I forgot to take it off." Rosé lowly said while looking away and Lisa was enjoying teasing her too much.

"How could you forget?" Lisa asked further more and Rosé felt her cheeks burning.

"It's... Inside." Rosé lowly said while bitting her lips.

Lisa raised her eyebrows and smirked, but they were interrupted by Jennie who entered the room.

"Let's go! Irene is already at the mall." Jennie said and Rosé looked at her in disbelief.

Jennie tooked the longest and now she's here hurrying them up.

"I gotta go to the bathroom first." Rosé said because there's something she needs to take off but Lisa quickly put an arm her shoulders and started to dragged her out of her room.

"Your makeup doesn't need any touch up. Right Jennie?" Lisa said while dragging Rosé out.

Rosé's face went pale when Lisa manage to get her out and even got her purse at the same time.

"Of course not. Your face is perfect. Let's go!" Jennie said and tooked Rosé's hands and started walking ahead of Lisa.

Rosé looked back and saw Lisa smiling evilly at her with the mini control on her hand. She had to gulp down really hard because she knows it's going to be a long day.