Episode 3: Something familiar

[Jennie POV]

This is worse than the walk of shame. The girl and I were escorted by the theater staff outside. We were looking down the whole time because a lot of people were looking at us while being escorted. I just hope that those people don't know the reason why the staff kick us out.

I mean is not true that we were having sex but that's what they though.

We reach the exit of the theater and were left facing each other. She was standing in front of me trying to say something but nothing came out of her mouth. The pretty tall girl was looking at me in a weird way.

"I'm sorry about everything that happened. I should not have fall on your lap and stay there too long" I said to her in an apologetic manner to break the ice.

"I should have just break the necklace quickly and go to my seat" I added. She still looking me intensively but I don't know if she is hearing me. I guess she is shy or in a froze state.

"You still have popcorn on your hair" she manage to say to me.

Are you fucking kidding me! I walk all this time with popcorn on my hair. This is obviously not my day. Why everything keeps embarrassing me. I am blushing again of embarrassment.

[Lisa POV]

She is more embarrassed now that I have said that to her. In any moment her cheeks will explode from all the blood on her face. At least now that she is removing it, she will not go to her home with popcorn on her hair.

"Don't worry about what happened earlier. I guess today the universe wanted to laugh at us" I said to her so she will be a little relax. Well I hope so because this is still awkward.

She chuckles and nods "The universe today only wants to put us in embarrassing and awkward moments" she said while smiling nervous.

Cute.

"I'm Lisa Manoban by the way" I said to her because we already were a little intimate back there and we haven't presented each other. Plus I don't know what else to say.

She looked at me in a weird way. I guess she just wanted to run and don't know about my existence anymore.

"I'm Jennie Kim" she said and extended her hand for a handshake. Still looking at me like analyzing me, that would be the word. I accepted kindly her handshake.

[Jisoo POV]

Finally I have exit the cinema. I didn't go after Jennie right away because first everyone was looking at them and second I wanted a refund for my ticket at least. I also apologize to the staff and explain everything, but I'm not sure if they believe it.

I was walking in Jennie's direction with the girl who was besides my sit in the cinema. I swear she looks familiar, but we are too busy trying to get the refunds and finding the two unlucky girls.

When I finally arrived she was handshaking with the girl. She is pretty now that I can see her more clearly. Not to mention tall. They break the handshake and look at me and the girl besides me.

"I'm sorry for being the reason you both didn't get to watch the movie" Jennie said to me and the girl besides me. I need to know her name, because I'm tired of calling her the girl besides me.

"Don't worry it was all a misunderstanding" the girl besides me replied with a sweet smile.

Jennie smiles at her and introduces herself "I'm Jennie Kim" and extended her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé" she said while smiling.

Wait. I think I know her.

"If I'm not wrong. Jennie didn't you two go to school with me and Lisa back in 9th grade?" she said while smiling bright.

"Oh gosh, Rosie?" Jennie reply to her in shook. Well that makes both of us because they have change a lot. In a good way.

[Rosé POV]

I knew that they looked familiar but I would not imagine it will be they. We study together 9th and 10th grade here in Korea. I was already friends with Lisa when this two appear in our classroom back then.

We had all classes together so we help each other when one of us didn't understand something. We had so many projects together so we manage to become kind of close. Not much but we will go to our homes to do every school assignment. Sometimes we just hang out after finishing the homework.

Personally, Lisa didn't like Jennie too much because she calls me Rosie and Lisa wants to be the only one to call me that way. She says that I'm her best friend and that nickname only Lisa can use it. She also said that Jennie was annoying. Of course I never told Jennie any of this. It sounded cute when Jennie called me that so I was okay with it. They weren't too close. They would spend time together if it was necessary, but not for fun. The only thing they would do for fun is compete for stupid things.

This time they should have compete for who was the fastest or slowest to get the necklace off...

Meanwhile, Jisoo was good to be around always. She is very polite and like to focus on her studies. Also she is a little weird but that is a great touch in her personality. She will be the one who always explains everything to us. She is also a distraction because she is too beautiful. Always have been, but now her beauty is in another level. Don't get me wrong Jennie is looking hot af. In those curves somebody could crash and have an accident.

I am seriously checking them out? What's wrong with me?

[Lisa POV]

I can't believe I have meet them again. I thought they were gone forever to the US. I only study with them for two years but it was good. I really liked spending time with Jisoo. She was the smartest and prettiest of us. I am too that's why I would do memory test with her. I'm really good at school. I barely study to get great grades, but it was always nice to check in with her in case I forgot something.

In the other hand, I didn't enjoy spending too much time with Jennie. She is nice but annoying. I really like to challenge her to do stupid things and she would do the same to me. We were both heartthrobs of our school so the challenges were related to that sometimes. Her beauty will get her anything, but my charm will melt them and give in to me. I don't like to use my charm because it sounds cheesy to me but it works somehow.

"Jisoo?" I said with a little doubt and smiling. It's been a while so I don't know how to approach. Also, she looks too beautiful. I hope it doesn't get it in her head.

"Hi Lisa" she said to me while smiling widely.

I approach to her and give her a long hug. Well it was a long time so I think is appropriate. Also we are comfortable with each other since school so I won't think about it too much.

She hugs me back tightly.

"I miss my best study partner" she said sweetly to me while still hugging me. I guess Jennie wasn't a good of a study partner back in the US. As I expected.

I'm glad that after the disaster in the theater, something good came out of it. If it weren't they, this would be very differently.

"Mmm excuse me. I also want to hug Jisoo" Rosé interrupted and we let go of our hug.

This Chipmunk it's too sociable and wants to hug everybody. Well, she has always been like that. I'm thankful to have her. She has a lot of friends to choose besides me and she always sticks with me. I don't know what I do to deserve her.

"Hi to you too Rosé" Jisoo said to her and hug her.

"Hi, did you miss me too?" she said with aegyo while hugging her. She is really something.

"Of course I did. I didn't have anyone playing the guitar at midnight" Jisoo responded her. Rosé got a little shy by that.

"We should definitely do that again the four of us. Like old times" Rosé said while releasing the hug and looking at all of us with a big smile.

Miss social didn't waste any time...