Shigadabi (cuddles: naked)

Not quite fluff but not lime either?

A/n going down the list❤

The winter's months were ruthless on Shigaraki's small body, he got cold by the easiest 50°. He was in bed shivering running down his back, not being able to move from the position he found warmest, he closed his eyes, sighing. He could hear his heartbeat, he couldn't pay attention to the creak of his door. He jumped as he felt the familiar feel of his boyfriend's arm enclosing him.

He squirmed to face him gulping "Dabi" His raspy voice mumbled. Dabi hummed "Hi doll.. You should take these off, or it'll get too warm" The soothing voice led in his ear. Tomura huffed "you're trying to get me naked." "Nooo" Dabi chuckled. Tomura rolled his eyes, pulling off his shirt keeping it at that for a bit, pulling his pants off. It made him realize Dabi had stripped to the muscles of a bigger body contradicting his own.

Shigaraki held his own hand, closing his eyes, letting the warmth in Dabi embrace him. The bigger pulled him close, kissing his head, humming a simple tune to him. It was amazing, the way Shiggy started relaxing, the forgetting coldness almost as if it never existed.

Dabi slowly kissed his neck sweetly, shigaraki hummed, lifting his head slightly. It wasn't long before dabi started sucking small hickeys, the white hair had already existing scratches from where he got nervous or the itch to kill. It was slow and steady, too big of movements could make the other nervous.

Tomura closed his eyes, calming down, letting the sensation fill him and come slowly to him. Dabi embrace him slowly leading his own hand lower down Shiggy's back "easy there hot stuff.." Tomura chuckled, causing the others' faces to go red "I am.." Dabi whispered.

They spent their time getting closer, getting warmer, and a little frisky too. They had both tooken of their boxers, holding each other close.

A/n: I didn't want to immediately jump into smut so take this very short chapter