where it all began

✷・゚ᗢ ⋆ ♔ ⑨ ¾ ϟ ☾ ゚・✷

August 24, 1989

(Y/N) was on a walk with her cat, Myron, one afternoon before dinner in the woods behind her house. She has gone there many times before and nothing has ever happened, so why should today be any different. Walking down the woods as the light breeze passed through, lightly tickling her face and the sunlight was illuminating in between the tree's leaves.

As the young girl walked around the trees, looking to see if she could find any bowtruckles or any other creatures, she saw this bright yellow light from the corner of her eye. At first the girl ignores it, thinking that the light was just from the sun, but then she hears this eerie sound coming from the direction that she had first seen the bright light.

(Y/N) decides to walk toward the eerie sound and bright light, despite the many horror films that she has seen that show that doing what she was doing was definitely not a good idea. When she reaches the yellow light, she sees that it is just a stone. Myron, her kitty that she had just recently gotten, knew that whatever the stone was it was most likely dangerous and could harm her, so he, being the only logical one out of two, started to meow, trying to tell that they should get back to the cottage.

"If you are gonna go back to the cottage, can you get me my camera, please? Thank you," said (Y/N) to the kitty.

"Meow," said Myron, rather loudly, probably meaning, "fine, but don't touch it."

"Yeah, okay, I won't. Hurry," she replied, still looking at the stone, knowing what he meant.

As Myron left to go fetch her camera, (Y/N) went closer to the stone. The closer she got, the louder the sound got.

Until finally, her curiosity got the best of her, she decided to touch it. The stone levitated off of the ground and in front of her and started to shine and glow a lot brighter than it was 10 seconds ago. All of a sudden the wind got stronger and it almost felt like she was getting pushed back. The girl decided to take her chance and started to open her eyes. What she saw was an older woman floating, levitating, her arms spread apart like she was asking for a hug and her legs were slightly spread apart. The vision she saw lasted about 20 seconds before (Y/N) started to grow weak and suddenly fell backward passing out. The stone fell back to where it was as it was never touched.

(Y/N) was passed out for about 10 minutes before Myron got back and saw her laying on the ground, her face covered in a thin layer of sweat. As soon as he saw her, he went running back to the cottage to get her Uncle/godfather Remus. Remus came running outside into the woods as soon as he heard how panicked Myron sounded. When Remus saw her, he immediately picked her up and walked back to the cottage as fast as he could to make sure she was ok.

✷・゚ᗢ ⋆ ♔ ⑨ ¾ ϟ ☾ ゚・✷

A few hours later, (Y/N) woke up to see her father, mother, Uncle Remus, and her kitten in her room looking both worried and terrified. As soon as she woke up, Myron started to meow very loudly, probably meaning, "I told you not to touch it, you had us all worried sick thinking you were going to kick the bucket."

"I'm sorry," she whispered to the kitten.

Satisfied with her answer, he curled up next to her head onto the pillow. She then turned to look at the rest of her family, who were all looking at her with looks of both worry and relief.

"What happened out there in the woods, Y/N?" asked Remus, shakily.

"I- I don't know, if i'm being honest. One second, i'm looking at a glowing stone, gem thing and then I touch it and it glows really, really bright and next thing I know I pass out and wake up here," Y/N says softly.

"You know what, it's ok because what matter is that you are ok. Right, peanut?" Sebastian brightly asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Papa."

"You'll be fine as long as you rest and drink water," Violet told her daughter.

✷・゚ᗢ ⋆ ♔ ⑨ ¾ ϟ ☾ ゚・✷

About a week later, Y/N started seeing some weird things happening, weirder than usual.

As a witch, she would expect some weird things to happen, but recently they were happening a lot more often than usual. Once she could sworn, she green wisps at the tip of her fingers.

A couple weeks after that, she decided to try and see if she could do it again

A couple weeks after that, she decided to try and see if she could do it again. Concentrating really hard on the object she wanted to move, she was about to give up when finally the object had green swirls/light around it. She looked at her hands and saw that they had the same green wisps she saw a couple weeks earlier.

After finding out about that, she decide to tell her family. Remus decided to do some research and what he found was something that he wished he didn't. He had found out that might wield the power of chaos magic.  One of the most dangerous kind of magic known to witches and wizards.

Between him and her parents they decided to try and help her wield and expand her magic. While training, they taught her how to calm people and creatures, practiced her telekinesis, found out she had telepathy (the power to read minds/read people, yk what I mean, right?), mind control, force fields, energy blast, explosions, energy manipulation and during the full moons with her god father, she slowly learned how to fight with her powers.

During first 2 years at Ilvermorny, everything was normal and nothing ever happened to where she needed to use her powers.

A little after her 13th birthday, her parents told her that they were moving to England, more specifically Oxford, because both her mother and her godfather had gotten jobs over there. Her mother is a Healer and was offered a job at St. Mungos Hospital and her godfather had just accepted the post for Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.

They were set to move as soon as the school year ended for Y/N. She was pretty sad that she had to leave her friends behind but was glad that she would be able to see a different part of the wizarding world and go to the school her godfather was going to be teaching at.

At last the day had come to where, the Russo's and Remus Lupin had to pack and take everything to their new house. Y/N was so excited that she was the first person to finish packing all her belongings. Sebastian and Violet had put some undetectable extension charms on 6 bags and suitcases so that everything would be easier and smoother.

The day was July 7, 1993, everything that the family owned was packed and ready to be taken to Oxford, England.

✷・゚ᗢ ⋆ ♔ ⑨ ¾ ϟ ☾ ゚・✷

"Never thought something so beautiful could
haunt you, haunt you, haunt you"
-"Haunt you" by Social House