year 3: dementors on the train

"Pretend I'm not even here, I'm just a hallucination

"Pretend I'm not even here, I'm just a hallucination."

✷·゚ᗢ ⋆ ♔ ⑨ ¾ ϟ ☾ ゚·✷

Y/N woke up the next day earlier than usual. She got up and took a shower, being careful with her left arm, got dressed, put on her usual make up (if you wear any) and used her magic to dry and style her hair (whatever you want it to be). She made sure everything was packed and didn't leave anything behind. She went through all of her thing to make sure she wasn't missing anything, but something felt off. She looked around her room and then saw her cats toys on the chair in her room, messily thrown in a bag.

The girl turned to her bed and saw Myron, her cat, sitting there with a proud look on his face probably meaning that he tried to pack his toys on his own to save her the trouble

"Meow," Myron said, most likely meaning, "I knew you would forget to pack my toys so I did it for you."

The girl lightly laughed and walked over to the chair grabbed the bag and put it in her trunk. She walked over to her desk to see if she forgot anything else and she see's her little jewelry box. She opens it and puts on her regular jewelry, which consists of 2 rings (whatever you want them to be), two necklaces, one of a butterfly and the other of the symbol of the deathly hollows (like the one Xenophilius Lovegood wears in DH pt 1/2 and they can be gold or silver or whatever you want it to be), and dangle earring of small daggers.

After she was done packing, she grabbed her wand that Ilvermorny had finally let her take home since she was moving and put it in her jacket pocket. She grabbed her trunk and Myron's cage and they both walked down the stairs of the cottage.

"I'm ready, Uncle Remus," she said as she walked in the kitchen to see her uncle drinking his cup of tea. "Where's mom?"

"Your mother is in her room getting the stuff for your arm and again I apologise for scratching your arm." Remus said apologetically.

"It's fine, really. I've been through worse things," Y/N looked at her uncle dead in the eyes, referring to what happened in the woods 4 years ago.

Remus chuckled lightly, her comment making him feel slightly better. Recently during a full moon while Y/N was helping her uncle just to make sure he was ok, the moon rose and he realized he forgot to take his wolfsbane potion (since her mom is a healer so she knew how to make it). He scratched her arm, the scratch on her left arm just stopping below her knuckles and below her elbow, not going passed it. The cut was very long, and it was deep. So that night Y/N, with quite some struggle, was able to put her uncle to sleep.