Chapter 2 - Pulau Rintis Island

⚠︎𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴!⚠︎
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: 𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀.

________________________________________

𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒...

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

"Modotta kata ga īdesu.-Sa mo nai to kodomo-tachi wa shinpai suru kamo shiremasen. (We better go back or our kids might get worried.)" The famous white haired lady said making the red fiery haired male nodd, they both started to walk towards their seat.

_________________________________________

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

The red fiery haired girl then looked at the young white haired boy who is still looking outside the window.

The young white haired boy smiled and turned around to face the red fiery haired girl who seems to be staring at him.

"Nē-chan, daijōbudesuka? (Nē-chan, are you ok?)" The young white haired boy asked the red fiery haired girl, the red fiery haired girl snapped out of her thoughts and shooked her head.

"Hai, genkidesu. Shitsumon shite itadaki arigatōgozaimasu. (Yes, i'm fine, thank you for asking.)" The red fiery haired girl said and smiled.

𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 : 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂. (Tadashī seki ni modotte shikkari to nigitte kudasai, chakuriku shimasu. Arigatōgozaimashita.)

The red fiery haired male and the famous white haired lady went towards their seat and sat down.

The red fiery haired girl then looked in front and sighn.

The red fiery haired girl started to have bad thoughts on her mind, as if we are going to crash in the middle of the ocean.

....

The plane landed safely.

The red fiery haired girl sighned in relief that the plane didn't crash or exploded.

𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 : 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼. 438, 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. (Hikōki ni tōjō shite itadaki arigatōgozaimasu. 438, Mōichido go tōjō arigatōgozaimasu.)

The flight attendant opened the airplane door.

The flight attendant holds the door open for people to go out of the airplane.