Chapter 7 - The flower shop

⚠︎𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴!⚠︎
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: 𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀.

________________________________________

𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒...

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

"Good night.." the white snow haired boy mumbleand he had fallen asleep.

_______________________________________

'5:23 AM´
'Tuesday´
•August 15 20XX•

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏: ᵃᵏᵃⁿᵉᵐⁱ

The red fiery haired girl opened her eyes and went towards the edge of the bed, she then yawned and went towards the bathroom.

She then went towards the mirror to look at her reflection and saw her hair messy, she then turned on the faucet and washed her face.

The red fiery haired girl turned off the faucet and grabbed a clean towel and wiped her face.

The red fiery haired girl then went towards her wardrobe and grabbed some clothes.

She then went towards the bathroom and took a bath.

_______________________________________

'5:43 AM´

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗏: ʸ/ⁿ

The white snow haired boy slowly opened his eyes, and went to a sitting position on his bed.

The white snow haired boy looked at the alarm clock at the left bedside cabinet, he saw that it was 5:43 am.

The white snow haired boy went towards the edge of the bed and stretched both of his arms.

The white snow haired boy yawned and went towards the bathroom door.

He then opened the door and went in the bathroom, he then went towards the sink.

He then turned on the faucet and washed his face with water and grabbed a clean towel and wiped his wet face.

He then turned off the faucet and went out of the bathroom.

The white snow haired boy went towards the light switch and switched on the lights, he then went towards his wardrobe and grabbed some clothes.

He then closed his wardrobe and went towards the bathroom and took a bath.