If I Could I Would Kiss Away All Your Scars

Emma had been aboard the Jolly Roger for about two months; the best of her life. She had never felt more free, all she had ever wanted was adventure; and now she has it. Not only with the open seas but with Killian; she had been falling for him over the past month, and being with him was certainly an adventure.

Emma slightly lifted her head off of Killian's chest pressing her lips to his jaw. He pulled her impossibly closer to him, placing his lips to the top of her head. "I have to get up, love."

   "Nooo" she groaned wrapping her leg around his waist trying to keep in place. He laughed at her efforts to keep him from leaving the comfort of their bed. "I'll be back to bring you breakfast in a few hours." She let out another groan but moved off of him, she grabbed his arm before he was out of her reach and pulled him down for a kiss before pulling the blanket over her head and falling back asleep.

Emma was only half asleep when the door to the captain's quarters creaked open causing Emma to leave her dreamy state. She smiled thinking Killian had come to bring her breakfast. Emma sat up, her smile instantly dropping from her face because that definitely wasn't Killian.

  "Campbell, What are you doing in here?" Emma questioned, gripping the blanket around her tightly.

  "I know who you are, princess." With each word he took a step closer to her. "You like slumming it with dirty pirates? Huh princess like being fucked real good by no good pirates. Because I can make you feel real good, princess." She flinched as he sunk down onto the bed. "Better than the one handed scum ever could, come on nobody has to know."

"Please leave, if you leave now I won't tell anyone you were here, no one has to know." He reached out gliding his finger down her arm causing Emma to shudder in disgust. "Please." She whispered.

  "I do love when a lady begs"

"HELP! HEL-" his hand covered her mouth stopping her from pleading for help. He climbed on top of her, gripping both of her arms in his other hands hindering her from fighting back. Her eyes were wide with fear, he leaned down and whispered into her ear, his hot disgusting breath hitting her with every word. "When I'm done with you he won't be able to look at you let alone touch you; you'll disgust him" he chuckled. Starting to peel away the blanket that was wrapped securely around her.

The door opened to Killian holding a tray of biscuits that soon landed on the floor when he locked eyes with Emma's tear stained cheeks. He charged over to where Campbell had Emma pinned down he grabbed Campbell by the neck and threw him onto the floor. Killian was on top of him in a flash raising his fist and striking over and over again leaving Campbell's face bloody. He kept hitting him even after Campbell had lost consciousness, all Killian could see was red, red, red.

  "Killian stop!" He didn't react and just continued to hit Campbell. She quickly leapt off the bed grabbing Killin's wrist before he could strike again. He paused and she grabbed his face between both her hands, his attention finally focusing on her "Are you alright, Emma? She nodded and two other crew mates rushed in "if he's still breathing lock him up." He practically growled.

The men dragged Campbell out of the room, closing the door behind them. Are you certain that you're alright?" Emma nodded her lip started to tremble as she collapsed into his arms tears streaming down her face one again