I Always Knew You Would Be The Death Of Me

Two guards threw Killian to the ground into a dark room, the king hot on their heels. One of the guards took his hook and left the room. Killian went to stand up but was met with the king's fist knocking him back to the ground. Killian brought his hand up to his mouth wiping the blood "wonderful." He said bitterly.

Another guard entered "the princess is secure." He spoke directly to the king.

"Good, keep someone posted outside at all times." The guard nodded leaving to go execute his orders.

"You're going to lock up your own daughter?'' Killian accused.

"It's for her own good she's not thinking clearly right now you're messing with her head."

"I have done nothing to her. She wanted to come with me. She couldn't stand her life as the princess. All she wanted was a life full of adventure; which I gave her." Charming connected his fist with Hook's face once again.

"You're lying!" He yelled swinging again. "Emma would never choose to go with you!"

Killian gasped for air, letting out a choked cough. "Bloody hell," he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. "Listen mate I love your daughter very much and by some miracle she loves me too, so if you care about your daughters happiness at all you'll stop hitting me and let us go." Killian pleaded.

"My daughter would never love scum like you." His voice laced with venom as he hit his prisoner again.

"Worth a try." Killian breathed out. "Sometimes I have a hard time believing it myself but it's true, why don't you just ask her yourself."

"She's never going to love you. How could she? You're nothing but a pirate." Charming spat at him. A look of hurt washed over Killian's face, charming picking at all his insecurities but quickly covered it with a smirk.

"Is that so? I don't think she has a problem with pirates at least she certainly didn't last night when she was begging me to fuck her." He didn't like to talk about Emma so crudely but enjoyed getting a rise out of the king. Charming was steaming at the pirates comment. The smirk never leaving Killian's face right up until the moment he felt the king's fist collide with his cheek. Hook slumped to the floor unconscious, the beating finally doing him in.

David spit on him before exiting the room and locking the doors, with the intention to speak to his daughter.

Killian woke to a bucket of ice water being dumped on his head. He groaned in pain,his left eye was completely swollen shut, and his lip split. He was dead on his feet as they dragged him off the ship. They put him in a carriage and he wondered how long he had left to live. They arrived at the castle shortly after,  everyone Killian passed looked lifeless and Killian understood why Emma hated it here.

He looked around frantically trying to catch a glimpse of Emma but knew they were smart enough to not let her in his sights. They dragged him all the way down to the dungeons and threw him in, locking the cell and leaving him with nothing but his thoughts, which unsurprisingly drifted to Emma.