Hope

Something stopped her dead in her tracks, in a flash images started to play throughout her mind or more like memories. The last thing she remembers from this life was the evil queen granting her wish.

  Emma looked around to see that she was in the middle of main street. She moved her hand to her back pocket in search of her phone only to realize she is still in her enchanted Forrest wardrobe,letting out a huff in frustration she turned in the direction of grannies knowing that was the last place Killian was. Not knowing how much time has passed since she disappeared.

   Emma ran up the stairs to the diner, only to be met with it vacated, a closed sign and a locked door.  She turned to walk back when she felt it. it was small but she felt it, a small flutter from her stomach. Her mind drifted back to that day seeing Killian with Alexandra sparked a thought inside her brain and immediately went home to take a pregnancy test. When it came out positive, Emma surprised even herself by being happy. For only her hand to shake and flashes of her death to invade her mind.

  Emma continued her search for Killian at their house. Emma approached the steps cautiously knowing when she does find Killian and explains everything that happened she'll have no choice but to tell him about the baby.

  She opened the door to see Killian sitting at the kitchen table, his flask in hand lost in his thought too much to notice her presence. "Killian." she said lightly to get his attention. His head shot up "Emma?" He whispered so softly she barely heard him. He stood up so fast his chair screeched across the floor. He was standing in front of her before she could blink, his hand moving up to her cheek. His arm wrapped around her so tight as if he were to let go she would disappear.

   "Are you really here?" He asked, desperately searching her eyes. Her head only slightly moved as she nodded "yeah." His lips smashed into hers.

  They both pulled back gasping for air "How" he took a breath trying to hold himself together "How are you here? I've been searching for you for months, but there wasn't any trail of where you could have gone. Locator spells wouldn't work, I was starting to go crazy without you."

     "The queen used "my wish" to send me to another realm where it was like the curse never happened. I had memories where I grew up with my parents thinking they defeated the evil queen"

   "Well that explains your wardrobe. Wait, if you didn't have your memories, how are you here?"

   "you, or the other version of you. We jumped through a portal trying to get out of the enchanted Forest, and we ended up here or more like I ended up here. Then all my memories kind of just flooded back" She explained shrugging not totally understanding it herself.

"Wait, other me?"

Her eyebrow lifted and she smirked in a teasing manner "jealous?"

He rolled his eyes "perhaps." He paused, "were we together in this other life?"

She laughed because of course out of everything that's what he would want to know. "Mmhmm. It would seem that we were meant to be in any lifetime, curse or no curse." He leaned down, placing a delicate kiss on her lips; he kept his eyes closed for a moment once their lips had separated his forehead coming to rest on hers.