~Chapter 2~

We had to fly out to California to film the video for Mother. Maria had come up with the concept for the video and when I read it, I was floored. I was basically playing Mother Earth. Travis was the embodiment of Fire, Kent was water, Chris was air, Randy was human, and Maria was the protector. I was basically going to be nude for the most part, which I had no problem with. I was going to be wearing a nude thong and pasties over my nipples.

Chris was going to bring me to life by blowing on the dirt. From there, Maria was going to walk beside me as my protector. They had made me a gorgeous golden halo crown to wear and were going to paint me gold. I got to 'light' Travis on fire. Kent got to pretend to be a boat guide because he was 'water.' Randy portrayed the human race trying to destroy me. To end the story, it was Maria standing beside me and it just didn't make sense to me.

"Maria?"

"Yes baby?"

"I have an idea."

"Sure."
"Mother Earth should be in the center, right?"

"Yes."

"I won't be in the center if it's just me and you. Why don't we dress Krys up and let her stand to the left of me?"

"Oh, I love it. Female power. It shows strength and femineity. See, this is why I love you. Where's wardrobe, hair and makeup," she yelled.

They all came running up.

"Krystyn," I called.

She got up from her chair and walked up to us.

"Do you need something?"

"Yes," I said with a smile. "You are going to go with these people, and they are going to dress you up. You are going to be in this scene with us."

"Shut up!"

I laughed at her; "I'm serious. It makes more sense to have another female here. It's perfect. Go on now."

Forty minutes later, they were walking her back onto the stage. She looked amazing. They had dressed her in pale yellow chiffon, one-shoulder dress. Make-up used gold and mauve on her face, and she had gold lipstick on. They left her tattoos on her arms exposed and she looked incredible.

"Maria, look at her," I said and nudged her since she was talking to Joe.

Maria turned her head and watched as Krys was walking towards us.

"Wow, her aura is white and gold. That's incredible."

"I know right. I can sense she feels beautiful right now. Look, look at Kent," I said with a giggle.

"Oh, he's getting up out of his chair," Maria said.

Krystyn made it to us, and she was smiling so big.

"How do I look," she asked us.

"Ah-mazing," I said.

"Krystyn," Kent said from behind her.

She turned around to see Kent behind.

"Oh, hi," she said. "What do you think?"

"You look like the sun just walked into the room. You're beautiful."

"Thank you," she said, almost shy like.

"You can kiss her later," I said. "Let's get this done. I've been naked too long."

The boys walked away.

"Okay," the director said. "The camera is going to start close in on Journey's face and we will come out. Let's turn the fans on so we can get your dresses flowing around you."