truth 💔

this is gonna be a very long chapter
also spoilers for it chapter two (tho i'm pretty sure most of you have seen it lmao)

Losers Club 🎈
mikeyuwu: okay so its settled uh richie, ben, and bill meet me and bev at the clubhouse

trxshmouth: got it

b_b_bitch: okay

hay_boi: yup

spaghetti_head: imma go play roblox 🚶‍♀️

hoe_ly_boi: can i join 😭

spaghetti_head: sure bestie let me call you rq

hoe_ly_boi: bet

————————————————————
At the clubhouse
Richie was just coming towards the clubhouse when he spotted Bill walking toward him, Bill walked quickly towards Richie, catching up to him.

"Are you nervous too?" Bill asked as they continued walking.

"..Very." Richie replied as they got to the entrance of the clubhouse, Mike and Beverly were already waiting for them.

"Okay, so we've devised a system of how we're gonna do this." Mike started, "We're gonna tell Ben everything first, then tell each of you separately what effects the other person so we can get you guys opinions on whether or not we should tell the other."

"What?" Bill said still confused.

"It will make sense more when its happening." Beverly said. Just then, Ben showed up.

"Hi, guys." Ben said with a cheery smile. Bill kind of waved as Mike and Beverly turned to look back at Richie and Bill.

"Go wait in the clubhouse." Mike said. Bill and Richie nodded as they headed down.

"They're acting weird, I don't like it." Bill said as he sat down on one of the bean bags in the clubhouse. Richie laid down in the hammock, picking up a small stick and putting it between his fingers, flipping it back and forth like a pencil.

"Me neither, they seem very serious, that usually only happens if something bad is happening." Richie responded. Bill began playing with the bracelet Stanley gave him, looking at the half heart on it.

"Y-you don't think it has anything to do with.." Bill said. Richie looked up at Bill, noticing the stutter he hadn't heard in a good year, and knew exactly what he meant.

"Let's hope not." Richie said. Suddenly they heard the clubhouse door open. Ben came down looking sad, something that hasn't been normal for Ben since he started dating Beverly. Beverly peeped her head in.

"Richie." Beverly called out, as if they were in a waiting room of sorts. Richie got up and climbed up the ladder of the clubhouse as Ben sat next to Bill, who Richie noticed was becoming more anxious.

"Okay so obviously, the stuff you're telling us is bad, very bad from the look on Ben's face." Richie said as he closed the clubhouse door. They all began walking away from the clubhouse, most likely so Bill couldn't hear what they were talking about.

"Yeah, it is pretty bad." Mike said. As they all got in a circle, Richie noticed that Beverly had tears running down her face.

"Mike, can you explain to Richie, and then after Richie, Bill? I don't think I can at the moment." Beverly asked.

"Sure." Mike replied, "Okay, Richie, so we're gonna tell you the thing that would effect Bill, and ask you whether or not we should tell him."