Chapter 4 : White Rose's

Togami's POV:

" a Body has been discovered" Monokuma reported, I was still waiting outside of the nurses office to check on Nagito from when he passed out in the cafeteria, me and kokichi looked at each other feeling that we know who might be the victim. I went inside to see if Nagito was okay, followed by kokichi " hey Nagito are you alright?" I asked him " yup I'm fine and I think we might need to start investigating and find out who the murderer is" " also nagito what happened that made you pass out like that randomly in the cafeteria?" Kokichi asked Nagito. "How about I tell you when we finish that class trial so you can also tell us why you suddenly stopped eating ?" "Okay that's fair now let's go!". We found out the victim was as we suspected sayaka Maizono...
We started the investigation and I saw that makoto was holding hands with kirigiri... I felt envy while watching them from a distance. This weird feeling In my stomach made me feel sick and I had an urge to puke and I exused my self to go to the bathroom so I didn't look suspicious. I made my way to the bathroom rushing in to one of the stalls I started puking but it blood.. I started getting something stuck in my throat, I started coughing violently, I coughed up a white rose do I have the ... no surely not right. I pinched my self to make sure if I was dreaming and Sadly I wasn't, so I do really have the flower disease. I went to continue investigating, we were done investigating and guess we made out way to start the class trial we went in the elevator making our way to a room which looked like a court... there was a portrait of maizono with a red cross on it everyone made there way to there court stand which had our names on them weird.. we started the trial quite nicely we started by connecting the dotes of the clues together and we had them lead to 3 people Leon kuwata, Gundhum Tanaka and Nagito.. we cleared Tanaka out of this then there was Nagito and Leon. Everyone started framing nagito and me and kokichi were defending him since he was with us the whole time. Nagito started his weird giggling then bursted out laughing... "not again!"kokichi yelled loudly that everyone could hear him
"W-what do you mean by again?!" Hinata was asking "kokichi do you have those pills In you pockets?" I asked kokichi quickly " yup!" Kokichi replied getting them out of his pockets " yo hinata come hold him for me" "uh okay!" Kokichi and hinata made their way to nagitos court stand while he was still laughing, hianta grabbed nagito and kokichi gave nagito the pills. Nagito started calming down then fell asleep on hinatas shoulders, hinata started blushing like you could think he is a tomato. Hinata took nagito with him back to his stand holding him "now could you explain what do you mean by again?" Hinata asked demanding an answer "Okay so it started back 2 months ago in the middle of the night nagito started giggling in the middle of the night but ofcourse you guys can't hear since the rooms are sound proof, but anyway I woke up and saw him giggling as I didn't want to wake Byakuya up so I whispered to him asking him if he was okay and he gave me a card which when i was going to read it Byakuya woke up in the card it said he had,he had uhhh what was it again Byakuya?" Kokichi explained to the rest " the card explained that nagito had Frontotemporal Dementia, a neurodegenerative" "what does that mean?" Kaeda asked from curiosity "its a disease that affects his personality and social cognition and thus may account for some of his strange behavior" I replied, Everyone looked upset and had sympathy for Nagito especially Hinata who looked Dead serious, he pulled Nagito into a hug he held him tightly in to his arms. Some girls made some awws at that momment. We continued on with trial in the end Leon fawata was excuted and Nagito was still asleep in Hajimes chests, Me and kokichi told Hajime he should keep Nagito with him in his dorm for a bit, me and kokichi left before they gave Hajime a chance to answer us.