prologue.

❝ A PART OF ME IS DYING,

A PART OF ME IS DYING,

EXCUSE MY BRAIN FROM CRYING

AT ALL THE NONSENSE YOUR SPEWING OUTSIDE!

--

CAST !

finn wolfhard as michael ( mike ) wheeler

17.

millie bobby brown as eleanor ( el ) jane hopper

17.

OTHER:

cara buono as karen wheeler.

--

PROLOGUE !

michael wheeler...

nobody really knew much about him; other than the fact that he is an utterly, abnormally, interesting boy.

the people would talk about michael, but they didn't know. they didn't know what was hiding behind the mysteriously striking face of the young boy.

he was one of those people that everyone knew somehow, though didn't personally know. michael wheeler was the talk of the town. everyone knew everything about each other in hawkins, indiana. let's just say gossip spread fast around this pathetic place.

keep in mind that anyone who would only be able to catch a glimpse of michael would be considered lucky, because he went out a fairly small amount of times. he'd be in one place for a bit, then transfer to another. this cycle would go on and on.

you see, michael was a sick boy; most people called him a psycho. small kids would make fun of him, mature kids would feel poorly for him, and adults would bake casseroles for him and his mother, when mrs. wheeler was drained and had a lack of courage to wake up in the morning.

seventeen year old michael didn't know these people, nor did he know how they felt about him. even if he did, he simply wouldn't care. he thought he was the luckiest boy alive. the luckiest to exist. and that was all because of one single person.

michael didn't know what the world was. he would stay in his room of the cabin him and his mother shared 24/7. all unless he had to leave for hospital check ins, medical treatment, to pick up his medications, or to go to his "special place"; a place that only he and his beautiful soulmate knew of, and shared their favourite memories inside of, together. he was an introvert to the max.

in fact, he never socialized with anyone but his mother, karen wheeler, and girlfriend, eleanor jane hopper.

oh, eleanor... her hair was a deep shade of brunette, that would sometimes turn dirty blonde in the sun. her body had alluring elegant curves in the right places. his eyes would melt in adoration when they would meet her doe ones. his hands fit in hers, oh, so beautifully that words cannot express the magnificence of how it felt when their bodies touched and collided with one another. in simpler words, michael and eleanor were made for one another, and nobody can prove this statement wrong.

or can they?

...

A/N: hi!! this is my first time writing a book of my own so please, bear with me. i have a plan on how this is gonna come out, but i may change some things along the way. i'm thinking this book will be around 15 chapters. thanks for reading !!