Love or dare <3

A/N: me and my friends made this at 1am help lol eheheh ahhah yeehaw, this is our first fanfic. Actually, that's a lie.

Pov of Y/N:

It was a Friday night, as the moon shinned through the window like no other night. Thomas finally sat down as everyone gathered around in a circle. Thomas had the idea of playing truth or dare since everyone was bored and on their phones. I wouldn't like to admit it but, I was quite excited to play. Everyone sat down as Thomas instructed everyone to go around in a circle asking the truth or dare question. Charli (my queen omg UwU sussy baka) was first, she asked her sister Dixie to make a cringe tiktok. For the next two hours this went on until it was my turn, I was last of course. I never had great experiences with the game truth or dare, just the usual primary school truth or dare like jumping in mud and kissing the boys in our class on the cheek (not butt cheek). Nothing like this of course. The day I blew up on tiktok everything changed, for the better. I got money, fame, forture, and great friends. Although, one I wish wasnt my friend at all. His name was Vinnie, Vinnie Hacker was the name he went by. He was dreamy, so dreamy. His strong jawline, messy blond hair, his smooth ROCKINNN ASSSS BOOODDDDD, and of course his kindness above all. I cannot tell he feels the same, but at last I hope he does. I blank out until madi asks me the question of truth or dare. Of course I was day dreaming and I said dare by accident oopsssyy hehe. "I dare you to kiss Vinnie, haha!!" Madi said as I jumped back into reality. Wait, what?!? I could never!! I love him, and thats a fact. Although, this?? It was a dare, and in primary school if we decline a dare we would be the laughing stalk of the school. I could never be the laughing stalk right now, I am just have such a perfect life right now that I cannot give up! I dont think they care about truth or dare that much but but I sure do. 

I scooted over to Vinnie at the other side of the circle. I didnt notice he was a blushing mess until I got close. His breathing was heavy, and frankly so was mine. His hands clawed to my jaw and brang my lips closer to his. Vinnie's eyes were an ocean blue that I got lost in. Before I knew our lips connected, our eyes closed to the beat of our hearts. My dream came true, but did he feel the same. 

Pov of Vinnie:

Our lips disconnected as Y/n scooted away in a hurry. I could tell she liked me, who wouldn't? (Vinnie is my hubby UwU) Although, I like her too I cannot lie. My hands reached to the back of my head as I scratched my head whilist blushing. I knew I had to say something after everyone left, something that could get her to be mine. A while later everyone slowly drifted off to sleep, some going up to their room and most just passing out on the couch or floor. Finally it was just me and Y/n. "Hey, today was nice.." She said looking into my eyes. Her beautiful hazel eyes, the colour the of the sun. Who could not fall into them? Get lost in the burning heat? Her lips parted. I couldn't say I word. I had to express my feelings with my actions. I crawled over to her in a hurry, grabbed her face and kissed her. Unlike the last kiss, it was fast. Her hands grabbed my hair as we smootched lolol. We disconnected until we were out of breathe. "I like you." I finally say something. "I like you too, ever since the day we met." She said close to my face. She fell asleep in my arms, as we cuddled through the night. That night was the best night of my life. 

Y/n's POV:

We turned 90 years old, on the same day, same time, same night. With our 2186 children around the dinner table, a huge cake was placed in the middle. I grabbed my hand as we walked infront of this big mama cake. The candles were large, as large as my huge ass. Each child got they're own piece of cake, and we got the final piece. We stuffed our face into the cake as we drowned in the sugary goodness. Although that was a mistake. I had diabeats, and as I snoorted the last piece of sugary goodness, I passed out and died. My children ate my body leaving no blood behind. Vinnie was proud of the children he raised, and he wanted me dead from the start.