noah-wolf and his crazyyy adventure!!!

hey guys!!!! back at it again hahaha with these rad stories but this ones gonna be a little different as its in the pov of dixie hope u enjoy loveliueeesdsssss 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣

it was a bright sunday morning, the bright yellow sun shined threw the crack of the curtain. i became blind to the light, so i decide to look beside me and noah beck itsnt there... i wonder whats going on! he usual;ly waits for me to wait up to give me a wet sloppy kiss, licking my face, and my big bald shiney head (this usually gives me more time in the morning coz then I dont have to cleanse and mosturize my face🤣😂🤣😂🤣) somtimes he even bites of some skin off my face and puts it into a plastic bag as a snack for later, or even something to sniff to remind himself of my existance. hes really forgettful sometimes. but he never forgets our morning kiss! maybe his brain is starting to detearate, or something worse... i lift myself out of bed and strech my body. As my carely step down the stairs, hugging the railing, i heard a loud scream in agnoy. I left go of the railing and raced down the stairs like a little bunny hoping through the forest. it took me a little bit to get to the main floor as my bald head gave me crippling bone detearition. whenever i take a step, a tiny piece of bone of my bones crack. but anything for my becky baby!! I find him squating over the kitchen sink, screaming in agnoy. tears stream down my face in horror. 

"AAAUUGGGGHHHHHH" noah cries.

"BABY WHATS GOING ON???" I mourned.

"THE TACO BELL," noah howls in pain,

"IT HAD A STRANGE LIQUID INSIDE IT" 

i frowned, "BABY NO U KNOW YOUR ALLGERIC TO DAIRY AND NUT OILS!!"

"BUT BABY," noah yelps,

"IT WAS SO FLAVOURFUL! I KNEW IT WAS BAD BUT IT WAS SO GOOD HONEY BUN SUGAR PLUM TURTLE FACE BITCH WHORE KYS"

"BABY NO I DON'T THINK THAT WAS NO ORGANRY DANGORUS LIFE-THREATING NUT OIL THAT COULD LITERALLY CHOCK YOU TO DEATH.." I sobbed.

Ears sprung from this head, a tail grew out of his ass, wripping his shorts. fur grew like grass out of his bronze beauitful olive skin-tone, covering his beauty. a snot formed from his nose growing to eyes, his eyes turned yellow and his pupils enlarged. his nails transformed into claws, ones that could rip a body open. i could tell there was an evil aura surronding his once loveable presence. he proceads to get down on all fours and spring towards me, howling. 

"BABY NO THIS ISNT YOU!!" I shriek as i run out the door. 

I trip, as i leave the house slamming the door. I hit my bald head on the concreat and moan in pain. i hear noah-wolf slam into the closed door and fall backwards and yelp. This is my time to run. i frolck down the street, with my head cracked open gushing blood. i hide in the neighbours bush for a while. i soon see noah-wolf trout past me snorts and barking on all-fours, sniffing the ground and air, seaching for somethinf familar. something like me. just my luck, he runs the oppsite direction, i sprung out of the bush, brushing off the dirt that accumulated on my shirt. as i run i hear something behind me. its pinch dark in the night now, and all i can see isa a dark figure. 

I howl, "who are you???"

"reveal yourself this instance!" 

"ho, ho, ho" the dark figure snorts. 

he steps into the light... its steve harvey! his beautiful, oh so dreamy smile, so bright. his fitting tux, framming his muscles. his bald head (matching mine) reflecting the moons light. his toes curl in his nike slides, 

"here i am," he states in pride. 

"i was told a wild wolf was on the loose?"

"he's not a wolf!" I cry. 

"hes my beloved baby beak, ever since he drank this liquid-"

Harvey's eyes widen, "liquid? of what colour?"

"w-well.. im not sure." I swallow. 

"noah baby went behind my back and spent aroun 1100$ on taco bell around 3am.."

"3am you say..." harv squints his eyes. 

"uh yeah," i stutter. 

"thats the devils hour, when taco bell puts a suprise spray on wolf-juice inside a few tacos." he states with no emotion. 

"we've been trying to stop them for years, but altas, not happened." harvey looks down. 

"is there any way we can fix him?" tears stream down my face.

"yes, true loves kiss." he lifts his head, 

"it should be easy considering you guys are madly in love." 

"uh yes of course mr. harvey." i stutter. 

we run off together in the distance searching for noah-wolf in the darkness. 

a half and hour later, me and harv find noah-wolf fiesting on some dried up danilions on near-by abamed farm land. 

"this is your chance dix" harv turns to me. 

I run over to noah-wolf and give him a sloppy kiss. I await for something magical to occur, a bright light around him, sparkles and glitter, but nothing happens. noah-wolf tackles me on the floor, his devils eyes squinking at me.

"MR. HARVY HELP ME!!" I holler in horror. 

noah-wolf brings his claw up to my cheak and proceedes to created a huge gapping wound. 

I moan in agnoy. 

harvy arrvies, tackling noah-wolf to the floor, harvy ontop of noah-wolf. harvy's eyes soften, starring at the cursed boy. he proceedes to lean in and give him a kiss. harvy lifts his head and noah transforms back into a humen. his horrad eyes turn back into his blue beatiful ocean eyes, his fur falls out realving his soft olive skin, and tears stream down his face. 

"harvy burger baby?" noah mumbles in tears.

"yes becky boo its me dont cry." harv holds his head in his hands, 

"i got you forever."

i scream. 

"WHATS GOING ON???" 

"WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE NICKNAMES FOR EACHOTHER??" 

"I THOUGHT IT WAS ME AND YOU AGNAST THE WORLD BECKY BABY??"

I passed out in confusion and pain. 

I was awoken by the pain of claws digging into my skin. my eyes shoot open to find harvey and noah fiesting on my alive body. 

"STOP YOUR HURTING ME!!" i cry

noah moans, "you taste like swiss chalet dipping sauce." 

for an hour straight i slowly die, steve and noah munch on me to the bone and i had to watch it all until a passed out, never waking up ever again. 

the end.