Chapter 2

_

TW: Animal "slaughter" I guess(?)

Btw, words in BOLD are A/N's, in ITALIC are thoughts and some emphasized words.

:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-_:-

As soon as Dream left I had to get to work. It will soon be dark and the monsters will start to come out. I have to build some kind of shelter and light up everything around me. But first of all, wood. I need wood. I need to craft a pickaxe and sword, fast.

I reached for my bag and pulled out my thick black gloves. I put them on and ran to a nearest oak tree and started to punch it swiftly. After 10 seconds I paused, wiping my forehead. Panting, I clicked on my wrist. A transparent holographic green board appeared in the air that said how much more I needed to hit the log to break it. I exhaled and with the motion of my two fingers going down, closed the chart.

10/40 fist punches

Alright

Then I started punching again 'til it broke. I collected it and put it aside, then started to mine the rest of the tree (In MC you only mine things, there's no chopping, idc what y'all say :s).

I picked up all the blocks of wood and stuffed them in my bag. I clicked my hand again and the menu for crafting appeared. I turned most of my logs into wooden planks and made a crafting table. I placed it down and made an ax, sword and pickaxe. Then I set out to make some material to build a shelter. The sun was already on the horizon. I had to hurry. I didn't have enough time to build a small house. I could bury myself in the ground and hide for the night, but I don't really want to get dirty because I didn't bring a lot of clean clothes with me.

Eureka! I can make a tent! I thought.

And that would fit in this whole exile ordeal.

But the problem was that I needed to find and kill some sheep. Good thing a plains biome was my neighbor. I started running towards it and soon I was able to see some distant white spots.

A minute of fast running probably, I could make it.

I approached the sheep and jumped one at high speed. I wounded it so much she couldn't move. The other sheep ran away and ran in different directions.

"Oh no you don't."

I threw down my ax and hit one, then started running towards the others. After 5 minutes, I had plenty of wool blocks to make a small tent and bed. Good thing this flock of sheep was big. There were a few more live sheep left that I could breed in the following days.

I put all the wool in my inventory and started running to my bag to get the wood.

The sun was already almost gone when I crafted a white bed. I took the rest of the remaining wool blocks and started making tent materials. I could already see some zombies that started to spawn. I hurried to set up the tent, took my bag and quickly got into it and buttoned up the zipper. I sighed, content.

I made it.

I was beyond exhausted. I needed a good night's rest. I flopped on my bed and drifted away into the world of dreams.