Chapter 5

_

Narrator's POV

This day was one of the hottest days on the SMP. Those who would stay in the sun for too long would get the mirage effect.

The sun had sucked all the water out of the ground, and the oak wood, from which the Prime Path was made, had dried to the point of breaking into nothing.

Since there wasn't a living soul outside, everything was quiet. Even the animals had crept into their lairs. The only sound that was heard was the sound of cracking wood under the firm footsteps of black battle boots.

Or should I say, the fast running steps.

From the bird's point of view, that person looked like nothing more than a little green moving bush. But if you got a lot closer, you'd be able to see a green hooded man running towards something, occasionally throwing an ender pearl, in order to reach his destination faster.

A normal man, and not even a madman, would never run in the heat of 111 Fahrenheit, while being dressed in a thick green hoodie and black cotton turtleneck.

The boy didn't find the weather and its temperature upsetting though. He had one goal and one urge. To reach his once-secret base and brew potions. Fast, because the girl was dying. And he could not lose another person on him. Not her.

Soon enough, the boy bursted through his underground door. He frantically looked around in a desperate search for a brewing stand. His whole place was practically scavenged and destroyed; parts of the building crashed on the floor, chests destroyed and items thrown everywhere.

What happened here. He thought and shook his head. That's not important now.

All of the good stuff was stolen, only useless things remained. But he knew who did that. Tommy. That little gremlin-racoon child. He's the only one who has the audacity to do such a thing.

Luckily, there was some nether wart and blaze powder left in the chests. Looking around he found a few pieces of red stone and boxes of gunpowder.

Dream collected all those items in his macular, big arms and threw them on his desk. He had also found a half-operational brewing stand. One of the pipes that transferred water into bottles wasn't working but he could manage with it just fine. He had to.

Thirty minutes passed and the potions were done. One healing potion and two regeneration ones, in order for Y/n's health to go back to normal faster.

In a few hours, the sun would start to set, so he put potions in a bag, threw it around his neck to secure it and started to run. Run as fast as he could.

When he reached the boat, he was a sweating mess. But it doesn't matter as long as he makes it back in time.

Untying the rope he started sailing away towards that beach biome.

The things I do for you, Y/n.

=~~<(**v**) >~~=

Dream arrived around seven o'clock. The sun was already setting.

He practically jumped out of the boat, barely succeeding to not fall over his own boots and break the potions.

He was always so graceful when it came to running or fighting or moving in general but now he just didn't focus on that. Couldn't focus on that.

Quickly swaying away at the entrance of the tent, he saw passed out Y/n laying on the ground.

She looked almost dead. So pale, her life force leaving her body at rapid speed.