❤️CherryxNeko reader❤️

You weren't always a Neko. You signed up to be a test subject for a vaccine that would cure a really popular heart condition that people for the age of 1 to 81 had but they got the wrong vile and put it into a iv bag and left you there for 24 hours. Then when they came back you had to start to grow  another set of ears.

Some years later because it's what? 1:08 in the morning listening to kiss me more and im tired!

You were walking up the street to get to pico's house when you seen a girl with really nice brown hair wear red heels and a red dress to match her shoes. You went up to her to say hi. Hello! You said to the brown headed girl. Why hello there who are you she said. I'm y/n! who are you? You question. I'm cherry im the daughter of the dearest family. You heard of the dearest family they were dangerous people butyou never encountered one of them so you weren't scared like the others. Hey you/n! Do you want to come to my house and hang out sometime said cherry. Sure! I'd love to how about Wednesday? Sure I'll see you then! She started to walk off into the distance and you walked the other way it was Sunday so you had to wait a little bit. Over the past two days you guys talked for hours on discord. Finally it was Wednesday you were walking to her house and you went up to the gate of a big ass mansion. You went in and cherry was standing at the front door ass you opened it. She immediately dragged you to her room. WOAH this is your room you questioned?   duh?!? Did you expect it to be smaller. She giggles anyways she said let's play some games you guys playing board games hand games and even video games then it was nighttime. You we're getting dressed in your pj's. You came out and she looked at you in awe. You have ears and a tail?!? Yeahhhh they weren't always there you replied. Come here! You walked over to her and layed your head in her lap and she started to pet you like a cat. How cute your so adorable! You liked this it was new but your eyes were getting heavy and you let the darkness take you into a dark slumber..

A/n omfg I said I was going to update more and guess what only made 2 chapters this month😒 anyways I decided to check the views on my book and here's the thing when I lasted checked it was at like 3k views and now it's at freaking 16k that you so much I never thought you guys would like this so much and poptart you know who you are I'll make your Tord request like tomorrow or the daily after that
               HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈