❤️‍🔥Tordxreader❤️‍🔥part 1

Today was the day the day you never thought would happen you were going on a date with the enemy the person who you would fight day and night to save your town.... But here we are I'm going on a date with him let's go back to the beginning... you were walking on the streets then a gigantic bolder came flying your way. With a good reaction time you were able to avoid it you looked up to the sky and seen a giant red robot and a tiny human in it. Well well well look who it is miss little hot shot y/n l/n. You hated tord he was the person who you least wanted to see right now you were on your way to get parts for your mom for her car. What do you want tord I don't want to fight you right now I have more important stuff to do other than fight somebody like you. You said with a annoyed tone. Hey no need to be so rude~. Was he trying to flirt with me!?!? We'll if he was he did terrible... I almost feel sorry for him. If we are going to fight let's just do it now I really don't have time for this right now you said. Well alright then  he got got back in his robot and you got your powers ready
(Note:don't worry your not some princess wold Gacha girl super ultra mega alpha I promise you pick your power)
You shot him with(y/p)your power's) and missed you ran away from the town so the people in building didn't get hurt but he shot the building he knew what you were trying to do you start to empty the building while trying to not get your body smashed in by his bigass wrecking ball he was laughing the whole time. Damn this is hard he's gotten better I see....you thought and it messed you up so you almost got stepped on but sprained your ankle in the process of trying to turn yourself around but you were ok you shot at him again and didn't miss you shot his hardware and hard drive he immediately got ejected from his seat so he wouldn't get blown up. Of course he ran you weren't able to chase him because your ankle you tried but failed. Hey are you ok I just seen what happened on the news!!!! Your friend ash said. Yeah I'm fine I guess... you guess? You look like you have an sprained ankle or maybe a broken leg y/n. Said ash.  Yeah let's just go to the hospital. You and Ashley walked their and the fire fighters and police helped out the town's people you guys lived in a small town but it was big enough to have a superhero town not to big and not to small your dad was going to be really angry at you because of all the mess you made in town square. You walked well more of a limp into his office he called you there as soon as you got out of the hospital. Hey dad.. Hello you know why I called you here right. Said your father . Yes I do but it wasn't all my fault! I- you get cut off before you can even finish your sentence. I don't care who's fault it is do you know how much damage you cause to town square us superheroes are supposed to save Stuff not wreck it. Your grounded I don't want to hear any back talk from you and your mom wouldn't be able to save you this time. Your father said while keeping his tone calm with you but failing. Yes sir you ran out of the room angry and the bodyguards chased after you. You have one power that no one knows about you use that power go get away from them and go to your room you flop onto your bed and think about what happen and why did you not be more mindful about your surroundings. Your mom called you down for dinner and you said not hungry but you were hungry.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Y/n? Your mom said I know that your father is hard on you but he means well he's doing this to protect you if you open the door I can show you something...

Ok part one is done AND GOOD DAMN THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER AND THIS IS ONLY PART ONE  AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SAID GET WELL TO ME AS YOU KNOW I JUST HAD SURGERY ON MY SIDE AND THAT DELAYED THIS BY TWO WEEKS IM SORRY IM GOING TO START ON THE NEXT ONE NOW BYE BYE poptartsthespider