tabixreader

(a/n ok so I only write on my computer so that's why I take a long time to write a story but I am writing one now this one will be a short one because I haven't been having the best time of my life my birthday is next week so their ming be a b-day  update with all the FNF crew but then again you know how I am with updating stuff... yeah so anyways I hope you enjoy the one-shot/chapter:) )

warning?

none just fluff bc I can't remember what they requested and I can't find the request

(This takes place after what happened btw in the restaurant)

You go out on a walk because you just wanted to. Your roommate was being lazy and not being a good roommate so you just took a walk to get away from all the mess at home. You find a guy with an animal head? You went up to him and said hi. Hello, how are you are you ok? you said.

I'm fine leave me alone please...he said. You respected all people and their space so you just continued your walk and walked back home. Your roommate had someone over and was doing things with them you just wanted to sleep so you did and you woke up the next day showered and put new clothes on you went to the kitchen before work to cook some food then a guy from your roommate's room came into the kitchen and just grabbed anything mostly your food you told the guy to put your stuff back but he just shrugged and left you were mad because this happens often you and your roommate had a fight that day so you stormed off and left. walking in the street alone at night after work you saw the same man the day before you up to him and he looked up at you. Hello, you said. Hi said the man, how are you? I'm good just walking back home how are you. I'm good could be better he replied. well, how about we go on a walk it's only 11:03 I have some time to spare it's not like I want to go home anyways you guys walked and talked until 12:13 then you said your goodbyes and went back home to sleep. You entered the house and your roommate was waiting for you at the door. Where have you been they said in a snappy tone. None of your business last time I can recall you were tired and hungry your door dashed food it was still on the way so you were tired and hungry. Well, I'm looking after you so get home sooner or I lock the door you can sleep outside. I pay the bill you barely pay your rent half of the time you said. I get to decide when I get home! You walked to your room and slammed the door you make your bed in the mornings but when you got in there the bed was messy and there was a guy in it they had sex in your bed... You yelled for them to get out and you're kicking them out you were so angry but you didn't want to get a noise complaint so you just kicked them out and the sheets and the mattress because it was dirty you got a new bed, frame, and sheets of your (f/t favorite thing) and revamped your whole room it was your dream room and you been wanting it for a long time. You got a second job to pay for the rent it was hard but you made it work. You were coming home from work one day and you saw the tabi. You waved him over and he sat with you. I haven't seen you in AGES how's it been. Great, I got a job things are looking better for me I still don't have a place to live to do you know anywhere I can go for tonight? he questioned you. well, you can stay at my place for a while I'm looking for a new roommate. You told him. You unlocked the door and let him inside and told him to make himself at home he did you still had to sleep and go to your second job for the day. You went to work and customers that were rude and sassy and got home tired. tabi looked at you and told you to come here and you sat down basically flopped down on the couch he slowly adjusted your head to his lap? pants Idk. he petted your head while you drifted off to sleep you woke up with the sunlight on your head from the skylight above and enjoyed the soft snoring made by another.

(Yeah, a short story my ass this is a full-on story just barely.:0)

ONE-SHOTS*

tabi crashes at your place from time to time just for fun just like a sleepover but he stays for longer

Tabi loves you just lay down and caress your head before you go to school/work/a hangout

He's a tough cookie that's for sure his temper gets in the way half the time but he calms himself before things get out of hand

He loves your creative side you always find a way to make the world seem brighter

he gives you his hat and his other jackets you think They are comfortable  he only gave some to you because you keep stealing them from him

He sleeps with so many pillows around him he feels safe

You help him with getting over his past he seems to want to move on but he can't forget how he was with his ex-girlfriend he is making progress tho

Ok I just wanted to get this out so it might not be the best but I'm tired and I can't write that well and I'm at school but I will proofread later I love you all your doing great today and every day have a good day everyone

Ratily<3