c h a p t e r t w ø (introduction to venuz)

description of venuz:
Venus is darskin with bleached loose curled hair that she keeps in a slickback ponytail. She has several beauty marks on her face. She was full heart shaped lips and makes sure that her lips stay glossed up.  She likes to wear a lot of gold rings and necklaces and has a septum piercing and a diamond stud. She's 5'6 and curvy.

"Jesus Christ it's hot as shit out here!" Venuz said as she stepped outside her house. " Uhn uhnn where do you think you're going without asking me first?" Her mom asked following her out. Venuz turned around and rolled her eyes, "Mama I'm boutta go hangout with Pyro for a little bit... he's literally the only person I hang out with. I don't know why you acting brand new." Her mom just said okay and went back into the house. Venuz got into her car and cut her playlist on. She drove a low rider gifted to her by her grandfather, older cars were her favorite so she was beyond happy when he said she could have it. The exterior was purple which is Venuz's favorite color, and grey on the inside. As she was backing out her driveway her phone began to ring. Opyro was calling. Venuz sucked her teeth and answered the facetime call. "Yo where you at?" Opyro asked. " I'm pulling out the driveway, i'll be there in a minute. You already there or something?" Venuz said while she was careful not to back into her mailbox... again. " Hell yea I'm here, waiting on yo ass like I always do." Opyro said while rolling his eyes but in a joking way. Venuz laughed. "Okay imma be there in a minute." She said. They both said bye and hung up the phone.

   After about ten minutes she reached the spot. Her and Opyro liked to meet up underneath an overpass. They discovered the spot together when they were younger and declared it their special spot ever since. It was quiet and secluded for the most part except there was an occasional car that would drive over top of them. Venuz got out her car and was careful not to fall as she ran to Opyro. He opened his arms and she jumped right into them. "AHH I missed you!" Venuz said as she wrapped her legs tight around him and placed her head on his shoulder. " I missed you too!" Opyro said. It had only been a week since they last saw each other. He hugged her tighter and then let her go. They sat down and Venuz immediately noticed the scar on his face. "Imma kill that bitch." Venuz grabbed Opyro by the neck and pulled him closer to her. "Shit don't break my fucking neck." Opyro winced and pulled away from her. She gently dragged her finger across the scar. " Why the fuck she keep doing you like this yo?" She took a pebble and threw it into the river in front of them. "C'mon you know how she is V." "Of course I do, shit everyone does, but that don't make it okay." She gave him a hug and kissed his scar. Opyro loved Venuz so much and she loved him just as much as he loved her, but in a platonic way... for the most part.

  "Sooo were you gonna tell me how she gave you that big ass scar or were we just gonna sit in silence?" Venuz asked and laughed. Opyro had zoned out while staring at the river. " Uhhh, she came home drunk and was fussing about the damn tv and then she told me to get the fuck out and then while I was leaving she ran after me with a knife." Venuz curled her lip up and grunted. "She so damn ug... she need what's his name???" She asked while snapping her fingers. "Who her boyfriend?" Opyro asked. Venuz nodded her head yes. "Oh his name Damien." "Yeauhh imma need Damien to come fuck her or something. Maybe then she'll start acting right."  "HA!" Opyro threw his head back and laughed. "Shiiid maybe it will make her act right, but that nigga a bum V." "Who gives a damn, dick is dick- wait actually no, I take that back." She said while smiling. "Yeah cus you know you wrong." Opyro chuckled. "Oh shit lemme tell you about Trey." Venuz said while pulling her phone out her pocket. "Ugh," Opyro rolled his eyes, "why you still talking to his lame ass?" Venuz snickered. "I knew you was gon ask that. Hellooooo, I talk to him when I'm bored." See, now part of that was true, she did like talking to Trey when she was bored, but she also enjoyed his validation. On the outside Venuz appeared to be very confident. She's very pretty and has a beautiful body, and she knows that but there's always a small part of her that constantly tells her otherwise. She didn't really start having self-esteem issues until about a year ago. Nothing specific happened to make her feel the way that she does about her body, it kind of just happened. Whenever she was feeling down she knew she could take a couple thirst traps or nudes and send them to Trey and he'd hype her up. In a weird way it made her feel better. She hated that she craved his validation because she knows that's she's so much better than that. She also felt bad because she could tell that Trey has feelings for her, but she just can't get herself to feel the same way towards him.

  " Okay so we was talking last night right?" Venuz turned facing him and sat crisscross applesauce. "Mhm." Opyro tried to sound interested. " And then he asked me if I wanted to have phone sex." Opyro widened his eyes and then made a face like someone would make after they ate a lemon. "Ewwwwuh, was yall on facetime or regular call?" " We was on facetime and I said yes." Opyro looked Venuz up and down with a smirk and said, " You nasty." Venuz laughed. " But yea it was okay I guess, I didn't finish though and it was awkward as hell after." "Tuh, I bet it was." Opyro said. " Yea and we just kinda sat in silence for a couple seconds until he said goodnight." Venuz grabbed a stick and started digging in the dirt. "You ever have phone sex Pyro?" He grabbed his own stick and started digging in the dirt too. "Nah you know me, I'd rather do it in person." "Eh," she shrugged her shoulders, "makes sense."

    Opyro felt his phone vibrate and picked it up. He got a text.

Santi🌀: Yo u tryna come to my house for a party tonight?????

"V you tryna party tonight?" Opyro showed her the text. " You already know I am." She answered. "Bet." They did their special handshake.
Opyro: nigga yk  i'll be there
" V let's gon ahead and leave so we can eat and change clothes before the party start." He said while standing up. He put his hand out to help Venuz to get up. They dusted themselves off and headed to her car.

well this concludes the second chapterrr i hope you guys like and pls give me some feedback and ignore any errors lol but the third chapter will be posted next week <333