11 ~ School

Isabella's POV ~

That night was very... eventful.

Most of the boys are acting the same way as before but the younger ones are being nicer. I can't tell whether it's out of pity or not.

We went out shopping again yesterday for some school supplies as the last shopping trip didn't exactly go as planned. But we got everything we needed this time and I'm ready to go school today and learn. YAY! Note the sarcasm.

The schools job is too drain us of all our energy and to snatch away all of our self esteem. And does it work? Yes. Yes it does.

It's currently 6:00am and God knows why we have to be up so bloody early but what can you do?

Accidentally sleep in and not go to school?

No shut up.

I mean you could?

Oh my God piss off.

Um no.

I'm not even gonna argue anymore.

Good idea.

Don't you just love arguing with yourself.

I brush my hair and put it in two dutch braids and change into some blue jeans and a blue crop top.

Isabella's hair and outfit ~

I brush my teeth and head downstairs for breakfast

When I get downstairs I see all 12 of my brothers sitting around the kitchen counter eating different breakfast foods.

Once they notice my presence, they all give me a chorus of hello's and good morning's, which I kindly return.

"So, Bambina, are you looking forward to school?" Emi asks, leaning over the counter to snatch one of my strawberries.

"Yeah. Can't wait to be stuck in a building with a bunch of rich kids for 7 hours and being given a bunch of homework that doesn't actually teach me anything useful." I respond, sarcasm dripping off of every word. The boys just chuckle in response.

"Well you have me and your wonderful brothers to protect you!" Adriano states, saluting like a soldier. Vince, Leo, Enzo and Ricco all follow suit and salute me as well.

I giggle at their behavior which earns me 12 pairs of eyes staring at me with happiness and love.

"Is everything alright? Do I have something on my top or mouth? Is there something in my hair? Do I look funny? Should I change?" I start to ramble which causes everyone to burst out laughing, even Darien and Luca.

"No principessa. We were just smiling at you. We haven't heard you laugh since you got here." Gio beams at me with a bright smile which I return.

Once we finish up our dinner Luca an Darien go over some ground rules with me.

1. No boyfriends but boy friends are allowed if approved by a brother, which is kinda stupid but whatever.

2. Always maintain good grades, fine I can do that.

3. No back chatting teachers, if they piss me off I'm going to do something.

4. No fighting without reason, now that's fine I always have a reason.

5. No going in the basement or third floor in the house without permission or without a brother present, don't know why they told me now but guess they forgot earlier.

The rules aren't unreasonable so I can follow them. Well maybe not the third one but I can try my best I guess.

We make our way out to the car and head to school.

Wow this school is a lot bigger than my old one.

When we exit the car I notice that all eyes are on us. Well more specifically, all eyes are on me. And then the whispers began.

Is she their new slut?

She's too young to be their new whore.

Oo I wonder which one she's sleeping with.

Probably sleeping with Vince.

She's kinda hot.

At that sentence, my brothers send glares at the poor boy and everyone goes deathly silent.

"Are you guys popular or something?" I mutter to them. God I hope not I hate attention.

"Ah that we are. We basically rule the school. Everyone in Los Angels knows who we are." Enzo states, a small smirk playing on his lips. I mutter a small wonderful under my breath which causing my brothers to chuckle.

"Come on let's sign you in at the desk and get you your schedule." Leo said as he led me and my brothers through the crowd into the office.

Leo pushed me forward to talk to the desk lady, which I reluctantly did, "Hi could I get my schedule please. The name is Isabella." I said politely but the bitch just ignored me and instead pushed her fake plastic boobs in my brothers faces.

I clear my throat, which she ignores. I then clear it again before saying, "Hi Debra, would you please get your fake ass boobs out of their faces, they look traumatized. And whilst your doing that can you get me my schedule. The name is Isabella Bianca Cortello-Moratti." I state with a cold face.

Behind me are a few chuckles and snickers which I assume are the boys, whilst Debra sits there petrified. She rushes to the back of the office and comes back with my locker code and schedule.

"He-here you g-go Miss Cortello-Moratti." She stutters as she hands me my stuff. I snicker. Wow do these boys have that much power over the school.

We head out of the office and to my first class, AP English. Why does the universe hate me so much? Ughhhhh.

The boys lead me up to the classroom and kick the door open.

Do they have to have such a dramatic entrance?

"Hello Mr Dean, you have the pleasure of teaching out dear sister! Have fun!" Ricco shouts as they all run out of the classroom leaving me to the sharks alone.

"Well. Welcome to AP English, I'm Mr Dean. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr Dean asks.

I step forward to the front and say "Hi. My name is Isabella Cortello-Moratti and I'm 16."

I make my way to the empty seat in the middle of class and prepare for the boring hour ahead of me.