Love & Serenity

Who's excited for tomorrow?

I know I am.

The prologue and first five chapters of Love & Serenity goes up tomorrow and I'm so excited to begin this new journey with you guys.

It was supposed to go up in January but due to reasons some of you might know of, I had to put it on hold but now that the reason is no longer a reason, here we are. I've been writing chapters here and there since March but didn't want to begin publishing cause I wasn't sure I could commit to uploading 2-3 chapters weekly, hence I waited till I had a few chapters stacked for upload while I continued writing the rest of the chapters.

I just finished writing Chapter 20 a while ago and I haven't decided how many chapters I should upload per week after I publish the first 5 chapters tomorrow but I'll figure it out while I write up more chapters.

The idea for Love & Serenity was gotten from my love of autumn and just hallmark movies. They're always sweet, plain and simple but yet filled with trials and I wanted to create something like that but also unique.

* THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS NOT TO DISSUADE YOU IN ANY WAY. IT IS BASED SOLELY OF MY OWN OPINION. *

This year, I changed the category of books I read. I stopped reading erotica and just any romance novels that are detailed on the adult scenes. I started reading christian romance because it's not about teenagers and there are no adult scenes which I absolutely LOVE.

I started reading romance for the romance and not for the adult scenes. I feel books are a lot more detailed than movies are and so are the adult scenes which can be harmful in some way. I love reading romance novels just because of the feelings involved when you're a part of a story when two characters fall in love and yes sex is a part of a relationship and I get that, but reading about it is just not for me.

I'm a Christian and the fact that the characters in the books I've read this year are focused on their spiritual journey is just something that makes me happy and I look forward to having a relationship with someone who's like that as well.

* YOU MAY KEEP READING HERE *

I'm saying all this because I've seen some of your comments on my books about how you've read so many chapters and you didn't get an adult scene. So, this is just to explain why and why there won't be any now or in the future.

All this is what I feel and I'm not saying any of it to change the kind of books you read, I just want you to understand what I write and why I write it.

Also, if you're interested in the Christian Romance novels I've been reading, I'll list the ones I've gotten through and I suggest you check out other books by the same author and similiar authors.

Debra Clopton (Mule Hollow Series):
The trouble with Lacy Brown
And baby makes five
No place like home
Dream a little dream
Meeting her match
Operation Married by Christmas
Next door daddy
Her baby dreams
The cowboy takes a bride
Texas ranger dad
Small-town brides: A mule hollow match
Lone Star Cinderella
His cowgirl bride
Her forever cowboy
Cowboy for keeps
Yuletide cowboy
Small-town moms: A mother of mule hollow
Her rodeo cowboy
Her lone Star cowboy
Her homecoming cowboy

Janet Tronstad (Dry Creek Series):
A gentleman for dry creek
A bride for dry creek
A richman for dry creek
A hero for dry creek
Sugar plums for dry creek
At home in dry creek
Wife wanted in dry creek
Small-town moms: A dry creek family
Lilac wedding in dry creek
White Christmas in dry creek
Alaskan sweethearts
Easter in dry creek

There were other books in the series I didn't find, so I skipped them but you can google the list for the entire series and read the ones I skipped as well.

If you've read up till this point drop any comment, thank you for bearing with me and understanding me a little bit more.

With that said, I hope you have a great read tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Love,
Jane Lanett.
xoxo