Instagram Wattpad Special

Hey there Beautiful People,

So, I came on wattpad yesterday to update the book I'm currently working on and found that Her Adopted Baby's Daddy had reached 4 Million.

Just like every other big number, it left me speechless, overwhelmed and extremely grateful to all of you for the constant love and support you've been showing since the first chapters of this book.

I am beyond words of gratitude, I don't know how well I can thank you guys but this means so much to me. I decided to do an Instagram Wattpad Special which will be on the 5th of January.

The entire day is for you all to ask me everything you want to know, about anything, any of my books and other related questions. You guys get to decide if you want me to live or just put up the questions.

And as most of you may already know I started a series - The Wild Virgins - and Book 1 is coming to an end in a few days. On the 5th, I get to reveal the Book 2 and tell you who's story I'll be writing about next.

So, if you'll be at my Instagram Wattpad Special, do let me know how many of you will be there at 7:30am GMT (1PM, Indian Time). If you're confused what GMT means for your country, kindly Google it.
If you won't be in attendance, do let me know as well because every single one of you made this happen. 4 Million, I never thought I'd reach a thousand views when I first started and now, all thanks to you, we're at a place where I can't think of better.
It was a very special Christmas gift. And on that note, Merry Christmas (it's still Christmas, right? Till the year ends. 😅) and a Happy New Year.

I'll see you all at my Instagram Wattpad Special on the 5th of January, 2020 from 7:30 AM GMT. (Instagram: janelanett)

Thank you so much HABD Readers,
Thank you. ♥️😘

Jane Lanett 💜