You're still a traitor

The atmosphere in the room quickly changes into an uncomfortable one and a thick silence filling the room, both your's and Cordelia's smiles quickly fading as you realize that even after being here for over an hour already, you are yet to learn the truth from her and there seem to be so many things on Cordelia's mind that you so desperately want to learn but for some reason, she is holding it back and you have no idea why. 

Cordelia looks down, knowing that she owes you the truth more than anything, and part of her finally wanting to clarify things with you but her own guilt still killing her ever since you walked back into the academy. She takes a deep breath and takes all her courage to finally speak her version of the truth.

''Y/N I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you'' she starts, still avoiding your gaze, and before she can even start properly, you interrupt her, unable to hide your own emotions that are currently taking over. 

''Then why did you Cordelia?'' you blurt out and the blonde instantly meets your gaze, lifting her head up with a shocked and hurt expression. You watch as her entire demeanor changes and if you could see behind the facade, you would know how your words felt like a knife was being pushed into Cordelia's chest.

''You betrayed me, us'' the words leave your mind before you can even control yourself. It feels like all the feelings and emotions that you bottled up, both before and after you left the academy are coming to the surface now. It feels like the wound that was created the day that Misty Day walked into the academy and continued to rip until you eventually left and healed into a scar after almost an entire year, just ripped right open again. 

''Y/N please I-'' Cordelia tries and fights the tears back that are building up but you are not giving her the chance to talk or explain now. ''You know Cordelia I am not even mad about you and Misty, I am upset that you lied to me and kept the truth from me'' you say while your voice is breaking and the anger you feel, causing you to shake.

''Why did you lie? remember when you said I was paranoid? you and Madison actually made me believe that, that I was the problem and reading too much into it'' you say and Cordelia is truly hurt at this statement, she leans back into her chair a little bit, trying not to show how much your words affect her at this moment.

''You used to avoid all these questions about us, about her, I brought her up so many times why couldn't you have just told me?'' you ask, clenching your fists as you feel frustrated and anger wash over you yet again. 

''Don't you think I tried?'' Cordelia suddenly raises her voice at you and this takes you by surprise because you know her to be a calm woman that doesn't usually let anyone or anything upset her to the extend she would lose her temper. 

The only times you have truly seen her this upset or raising her voice is whenever Madison would wind her up. This would happen on many occasions, the blonde younger witch picking on the supreme and Cordelia in the result, losing her temper but back then you could never blame her for any of that, as Madison was always trying to get that exact result.

''I tried- I wanted to talk to you Y/N but-'' she starts and before she gets to finish you finish the sentence for her as you still believe to have all the truth and facts, unaware that none of your thoughts were actually the full truth.

''But let me guess you couldn't control it?'' you interrupt and Cordelia meets your gaze with a confused expression. ''Oh come on Cordelia do you think I am stupid?'' you blurt out in frustration, causing the supreme to furrow both of her eyebrows.

''She is sleeping in the bed we made and you can't tell me you and her didn't back then when I was still around'' you say, remembering all those lonely nights when you would wait for Cordelia, always so unsure whether she would come back to bed and you wondering what on earth she was doing but secretly having an idea she would be with Misty.