Chapter 4

Jasper was relieved knowing that Dylan was safe and sound. By the questioning look on Dylan's face, he knew that Dylan would have a lot of questions for him and he had to answer them because in the end, he belongs to them. To the Cullens.

" Long time no see, Jasper. " A familiar voice grabbed Jasper's attention. Jasper turned around to see a familiar face. The careless yet evil grin formed on a pale face, eyes devoid of feelings.

" Carlisle " that's all what escaped Jasper's lips.

" It seems like Alice's vision was true or you wouldn't have dared to save the boy. " Carlisle said with his evil grin getting wider with every word.

" If you lay a finger on him. " Jasper said in a threatening tone, Carlisle laughed at that.

" Don't worry Jasper, I won't hurt him not at all. " He said and then walked away leaving Jasper alone.

" Was that vampire troubling you, my lord? " Dimitri arrived out of darkness and asking his lord's permission to kill him in an instant.

" No. Leave him" Jasper instructed and Dimitri obeyed his lord's will. " Let's just get out of here. " Jasper said and begin to walk when Dimitri interrupted. " My lord, Lord Edward called asking about your whereabouts. "

Jasper recalled that he had to tell about this to his brothers. " Alright, I'll talk to them when we reach our hotel room. " Jasper said and begin to walk with Dimitri.

Soon, they both arrived at their hotel rooms and when Jasper was alone he called his brothers. He called Edward who put his phone on speaker for Emmett to listen and talk.

" So, is it true? " Emmett asked curiously waiting for answer.

" It is Emmett, we finally found him. " He said excitedly. Both Edward and Emmett took a breath of relief. Earlier they were dreading to find the answer. They feared that Jasper will deny and once they will fall into despair of not finding their chosen one.

" So, what is his name and  how is he? " Edward asked curious to know about his chosen one.

Jasper already had smiled on his face and he was just talking about him on the basis of a single day. "Dylan. His name is Dylan.  He's a teenager and he's so curious about things. " Jasper started fondly talking about him while Edward and Emmett carefully listened to every detail Jasper was giving them.

With every detail given by Jasper, both Emmett and Edward were trying to picture him, detailing everything.

" I am coming" Emmett said.

" No! " Jasper immediately said.

" He needs sometime, I just met him today and I can't just go and tell him about who we are and who he is to us. Give me sometime I'll tell him everything slowly. " 

Emmett groaned being less patient. " Fine. But how long do you need? " Emmett asked.

Jasper knew he can't let them wait for long. " A week. " That's all what he said and satisfied with his answer, Emmett and Edward didn't argued anymore.

" I also met Carlisle today. " Jasper informed. Both Emmett and Edward got tensed at that.

" What did he do? " Edward asked.

" Did he hurted Dylan? " Emmett asked being protective. 

" No he didn't " Jasper assured.

" But he did have his malicious grin on his face. " Jasper stated.

" Well, that can't be helped now. " Emmett said.

" Still keep an eye on Dylan and make sure Carlisle doesn't hurt him. He's out first priority in every case. " Edward stated and both of the brothers agreed.

With that Jasper hung up and was getting ready to sleep. He closed his eyes and could only think of how he would tell Dylan about all this.

In the end he came with a plan and with that he went sleep.

Next morning, Jasper saw Dylan on time. His eyes immediately landed on him when he opened the door and Dylan reciprocated it.

Dylan's eyes were filled with curiosity, had many questions.

" Alright everyone kindly open your study material that I have brought for you all. " He said as he begin to hand the books from the pile which was on his desk.

When it was Dylan's turn Jasper signed him to look closely. Dylan understood and when he went back to his seat.

Jasper's eyes focused on Dylan, waiting for him to read a note that Jasper placed in his book. The note stated ' Meet me in the woods after class, I'll tell you everything you need to know'

Dylan looked up at him and nodded. Dylan had many questions and he needed answers and he didn't have any other choice but trust Jasper.

Soon, the class was over and Jasper hurriedly made his way into the woods where Dylan was desperately waited for his arrival.

" You got here before me. " Jasper said grabbing Dylan's attention.

As Jasper took a further step, Dylan took a step back like he was afraid of him.

" Don't be afraid love, I will never hurt. " Jasper said.

" Why shouldn't I be afraid? You stopped that car with just one hand. " Dylan said.

" Calm down, Dylan I did it to save you and I'll do it again if I have to  " Jasper said.

" Why me? I don't even know you" Dylan asked.

" You felt something right? The moment you saw me, you felt a bond right? " Jasper asked waiting for Dylan to answer them.

Dylan looked down thinking something then looking up to Jasper straight into his eye.  Dylan slowly nodded.

" That's because you're are our mate, our chosen one. " Jasper strated trying to explain.

Dylan was puzzled would be an understatement. " Mate? Haha you're kidding right? " Dylan mockingly laugh.

" Are you living in a fairy tale or what? " Dylan said.

Jasper was seriously looking at him. " How do you think I stopped the car with just one hand? " Jasper asked.

Dylan suddenly stopped laughing when reality hit him. " What are you? "

" I am a Vampire....... "

A/N:- Finally Jasper told Dylan about who he really is. The next chapter will be filled with a lot of fluff.

Don't forget to tell me what you think about this chapter by commenting.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.