Rise of the Jealous Hero

"What a day..."

Dragging a pair of feet on the pavement, a boy just came back from practice as he sluggishly carried a large bag filled with nothing but his baseball gear.

Practice has already ended, though it was only for an hour and a half, it was pretty tiring. But he couldn't wait to get back home, his body fatigued as he walked down the pavement that lead to his home.

Or so he thought that was his plan.

"Hey! Y/n, is it?"

A girl's voice, familiar yet not recognizable as the boy's head perked up and glanced around his surroundings for the person who was calling to him.

"We're over here, dummy!~"

Then the voice he knew immediately, following the trace of it and his e/c eyes lands on a pavilion where a squad of girls sat on a bench.

He knew one of them, Sakura as she waved the boy over as her friends smiles at his appearance. "What's up?" The boy smirked and head towards the girls, finding out that they were just hanging out after a small quiz they tackled.

They offered him to stay and talk as Y/n doesn't deny their request. He takes his seat next to Sakura, shoving his baseball bag under the table and adjusted himself on his seat.

...Pat...

A feeling on his shoulder, he turned to find Sakura who had scooted closer to the boy that their shoulders were touching.

But Y/n doesn't retaliate, instead he smiles softly and joins in on the conversation that her friends continued to talk about.

They talked, giggled, and laughed at some of the stories they shared about themselves as well as the hot gossip that spread around the school. It was fun and that's all it mattered for Y/n.

Him and the girls continued on with the conversation, their thoughts on the infamous Geijutsu-tekina Supai that was graffitiing the walls of buildings in Japan.

"It's art!~ You gotta see the bigger picture, Gamo!~"

"Art? Last time I remembered, graffiti is prohibited, Sakura!"

"Prohibited!"

"If you just take the time to find the meaning in it, then it wouldn't be considered-"

"Sup?"

Another boy's voice interrupts their conversation, five pairs of eyes all glance at the source to find a pair of boys smiling at them. Y/n immediately frowned at them, he knew something was up.

"Hey..." Gamo greeted in a monotone voice, watching them shamelessly take their seats at the table.

One of them took a seat next to Hayase which gave off an instant red flag for Y/n. He obviously knew about the complicated relationship that her friends told him and he wanted to help them out.

Right now, he had to say something to him.

"You mind if I squeeze between you two?" The second boy snapped his thoughts, a blonde boy trying to get in between him and Sakura as he darts a glare at the musician. "Yes, I do..."

"Come on! Just a bit?"

"Sit somewhere else!" Y/n said with more irritation mixed in his voice.

Everyone stared at him but it was enough to brush the boy off of his back with Sakura for now, walking across the table and sat in front of the blonde beauty.

"Jeez, you don't have to get your panties in a bunch..."

"I told you no... You were just being so persistent..." he snarls at him before Gamo, Sakura, and the rest of the girls continued on with their conversation.