003

"Oh fuck off," I said jokingly.
"Bit greedy taking them all" Faye said as we all laughed as the boys walked off.
"Well I'm not expecting to see them lot for the rest of the night," I said to the girls as they agreed.
"Oh they'll all go," the girls agreed.
"Surely, I'd go" I commented as they all agreed. After about 10 minutes Toby came out and said something along the lines of, she's coming in on her own and they are all going.
"See ya later" I shouted as he walked away and then said quieter so only the girls could hear, "pricks"
Then we all laughed a just slagged the boys off for around a bit of time.
"You wanna re-fill?" I asked Shannon and she nodded so we walked over to the kitchen.
"So how are you feeling?" I asked refilling my wine glass. 
"I'm not sure on Aaron, he's a lovely guy but just not for me" she responded, "my usual type would be Brad but.."
"You what," I laughed, "nah I'm kidding"
She laughed then continued, "but I'm not sure yet, I want to get to know other people. How are you feeling?"
"Ummm yeah I like Brad, and we do get on well. But it's early days and I'm not gunna be all protective and act like we are going to get married because that isn't the case right now," I replied.
"You know be all or end all, I'll couple up with you," she laughed as did I.
"Im down" I replied laughing as we then went back over to the girls.
"I really like your lip gloss," Faye said to me, "what's your combo?"
"Oh just some fenti stuff," I replied.
"I might have to have a steal" she said.
"Oh feel free aha" I replied and then we saw a blonde girl and the boys come in.
"Hiya," I smiled giving her a hug.
"Hi, I'm chloe," she replied smiling.
"Daisy," I said.
I then went back over to the fire pit and sat down with the rest of the girls.
"So I'm going to confront the elephant in the room," I said, "we are wearing a very similar outfit." I said as people laughed and she said, "oh they are very similar."
"So what was the date like?" Faye said.
"It was really fun, we got to get to know each other a little bit. I feel like I know everyone name" she said as we all giggled a bit.
"How did you all find the coupling up? Did you all get who you wanted" She asked, "the boys have already answered that." All the girls looked at eachother like huhhh.
"Hang on what did they say?" Faye asked.
"They were all positive, they all said they got who they wanted," she answered. Then liberty asked what her type was and she said.
"I usually go for funny, like.." she started.
"Your not gunna find that in any of these guys," Faye said trying to 'mark her territory' we all laughed slightly.
We then all carried on talking and I just stayed quiet worrying a bit seeing as me and her don't look the same at all, but we do have similar features.
"I've got a text," she sang a bit, "ooo ok,
Chloe,
Welcome to love island, in 24 hours you will couple up with a boy of your choice leaving one girl single
#youdoyouhun #letthegamesbegin

Let's say, that phone has the ability to shut up 11 people.
"Oh wow" got said by a couple people along with "oh my god" and alround nervous laughs. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife.
"Well that was eventful," I said getting up and pulling my dress down a bit.

I was now washing of my makeup and brushing my teeth and just my night routine.
"So who's having cuddles tonight?" Faye asked.
"Not tonight, Imma wait until tomorrow," I said, "treat me mean keep em keen."
"Oh a hundred percent," liberty said.

I got changed into

I then got into bed with Brad and heard Hugo shout "night everyone, sweet dreams

I then got into bed with Brad and heard Hugo shout "night everyone, sweet dreams." We all said night back and then got into the beds, there is nothing better than getting into a cold bed and you can't tell me any different. Then the lights turned off and Brad whispered to me, "have ye had a good day?"
"Yeah, have you?" I responded as he agreed.
"Goodnight," he said as I said the same back and we turned over and went to sleep.

Next morning.
I felt the lights turn on in the room and trust me that felt disgusting. I just wanted a couple more minutes but that light was too bright for that.

"Good Morning" I heard Jake say to us all.
"Uhhh" I groaned turning over hearing Brad laugh a bit.
"You not a morning person?" He asked.
"Nope" I responded digging my head into the pillow. I kinda blocked out everyone until I felt the bed get lighter and figured it was Brad getting up.
"Braddd" I said still with my arm over my eyes.
"Yeah?" He responded.
"Can you fill up my water bottle for me please?" I asked.
"Only if you get up" he replied back with.
"Uhhhh fine" I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up a bit. I was still kinda zoned out until I saw him come back and give me my bottle.
"Thank you," I smiled as he smiled back.
"Daisy you look dead," Jake laughed.
"Is it that obvious," I responded.
"Come on babes let's get ready," Shannon said pulling me out of bed.

I had just got into my gym gear after being forced to join in with everyone. Like I am a gym goer but not at 7am, these people are too perfect for me.

"Did yous cuddle daisy?" Kaz asked.
"No, but maybe tonight" I responded.

I was wearing

"Abs or bum workout?" I asked

"Imma do both," Shannon said.
"Okay," I replied.
I was doing squats with my weights and saw chloe and Kaz come out.
"Oh my god she looks unreal," I said about chloe.
"Can you go get changed" fate shouted towards chloe as a joke as we all laughed a bit. It was only really me and Shannon going still at this point.
"Alright imma go have a shower and get the sexiest bikini on I can find in that wardrobe," I laughed drinking my water.
"Right behind ya babes," Shannon laughed.
"Wanna run it?" I asked.
"This is the girl that didn't wanna get up an hour ago," she laughed, "yeah why not."
Me and Shannon ran up to where the boys were and listened a little bit and then carried on.

I had a really quick shower and then got into a really nice bikini.