007

I woke up this morning with no one in bed I turned around confused.
"Oh you woke up," Brad whispered coming into the room quietly passing me my bottle.
"I got cold," I joked.
"It fuckin boiling out there" he said.
"It is everyday," I replied as hw went in to kiss me, "can't, morning breath."
"I don't care," he replied.
"Well I do," I said.
"Uhhh," he grounded lying down.

We had been talking for about 10 minutes when the lights turned on and everyone got up. Me and the girls went onto the balcony/terrace.
"What drinks do you want them?" Toby asked.
"Two peppermint teas with honey, one green tea, one black coffee and a normal tea with 2 sugars," I shouted down to him as he nodded walking off.
"So liberty tell us about your little kiss, I missed it" Chloe asked.
"You missed my snog," she joked laughing.
"So did I" Faye said, "I was making Kazs toast."
"At the end he let off this massive fart and it was one of the top 5 worse farts I've ever smelt in my whole life," she kinda whispered to us. 
"Oh Jesus Christ," I commented, "trust Jake to break the romantic moment."
"I know" kaz agreed.
"How was your smooch with Toby in the game Kaz?" Faye asked.
"Oh yeah," she said making us laugh.
"I'm guessing that means good then" faye laughed.
"Did yous spoon last night?" I asked Kaz.
"Yeah a mini one, like we were cuddling then I flipped over and it turned into spooning," she explained.
I was then getting to the point where everyone was starting to get changed so I pulled chloe to chat.

"So I just want to say I'm sorry for how I reacted yesterday, it wasn't like me at all," I apologised.
"Oh don't worry about it," she smiled.
"No seriously, I didn't have the right to act like that, it is early days and I know you and Brad get on well, so I'm really sorry," I smiled back.
"Oh hun it's a normal way to react, I'm sorry for the smarmy comment," she responded.
"So are we civil?" I asked.
"Yeah babes" she smiled as we went and got ready.

𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕚 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕥? 𝕠, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒?𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕕

I got into

I went outside and was greeted with a footballer giving me a peppermint tea and the boy I was coupled up with talking to chloe

"Thank you darling," I smiled getting my tea, "can we chat?"
"Always," he smiled taking me over to the bean bags.
"So I apologised to chloe" I told him.
"Well done, I wasn't expecting that but we'll done," he praised.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because the last we spoke about it you weren't going anywhere near her," he responded, "did you mean it?"
"No" I answered.
"Why did you apologise them?" He asked
"Because if I didn't and then Brad picked her I'd look like the biggest knob of knobville" I responded as he chuckled a bit, "plus I can't be arsed with the tension. It's not fair on us, or you lot."
"Brad is in an awkward position," he sympathised with Brad.
"Yeah he is, but I just want someone to come in and show me attention so Brad knows the feeling and stops thinking I'm acting pissy" I replied.
"Oh dais, you are one of a kind" he laughed.
"Thanks babs" I giggled

"Dais can we have a chat," Brad asked me.
"Your interrupting my sandwich so this better be good," I laughed.

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞, 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕤? 𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥 *𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕤*

"So chloe told me you apologised," he said as I nodded, "I thought you weren't"
"Same, them changed my mind" I replied, "I can't be arsed to deal with animosity."
"Fair enough, I guess imma have to get use to you contradicting yourself" he joked.
"Oh yes, I live in the moment and at that time I was like just say sorry," I responded, "if you mean it or not."
"Oh now that's the Daisy I know."

It was a little while later now and I was wearing

"You all good Hugo?" I asked making myself some water

"All good thank you daisy," he smiled, "you look nice."
"Oh thank you, so do you darling," I laughed as he pulled a face of pride, "you and Faye seem to be getting close."
"Yeah, she's a lovely girl and very mice to look at," he replied.
"Awwh isn't she," I agreed, "like she's very feisty but in a good way." He nodded and laughed.

I then walked over to Faye and Aaron on the day beds and sat down as we all listened to Brad and Chloe's conversation.
"I think she's not keen anymore, I think Brad talks to much for her," Faye said.
"Oh he does talk a lot," I laughed a bit, "but he ain't to bad."
"Has he asked about you yet?" He asked.
"Umm yeah, it did take about 2 days tho," I laughed a bit.
"Oh goodness," Aaron chuckled, "but when you like someone you want to get to know them, I don't think he likes chloe. He likes the attention she gives him."
"Oh probably," I agreed.
"Oh it wouldn't surprise me," Faye agreed. Then a load bing came up from under me, "ooo, I got a text!"

"Daisy,
The public have been voting and have decided they want you to go on a date with chuggs
#scrummy #giveitatry"

There were ooooos and oh my gods flying all round the gaff and me just laughing.
"Who you going on a date with?" Brad said walking over to me with chloe.
"Chuggs" I responded looking up
"Chuggs?" He said in disgust making me want to laugh even more. Then we heard another bing coming from Faye's phone and she was going on a date with Liam.

Me and the girls all went to "freshen up"
"So how you feeling Daisy?" Kaz asked.
"I dunno, I just wanna know why he's called Chuggs" I answered.
"Brad looked fuming that you were going on a date," chloe stated.
"Good," I laughed as did everyone else, "no I'm kidding. But maybe he now knows how I've felt"
"Hopefully hunny hopefully" kaz responded. And about 5 minutes later me and Faye were gone ready to meet some boys.

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴋᴛᴇ

I do not fancy Chuggs it's just he was easier to put into this story than liam
:-)