004

We were now going to play a game called horny devils and I was wearing

We were at this place in groups split of boys and girls and there was a ice pool thingie

We were at this place in groups split of boys and girls and there was a ice pool thingie. Basically the boys were getting a devil fork things and reading a saucy secret, then they are guessing whos the secret belongs too and then kiss who they think it is.

Brad went up and said, "this girl likes to start the day by sending a tit pic." Well that ain't me, I couldn't help wonder who he was gunna kiss. He went over too Faye and kissed her and it was quite heated. I know it's bad but I was annoyed, I shouldn't be tho I've known him 5 minutes. Hey ho I pushed it away from me and we carried on.

"This girl was sleeping with her ex for 3 months after they broke up," Aaron said. Well shit I know who that was.
"I think it's you," he said pointing his pitch fork at me and then kissing me. It wasn't a terrible kiss, I looked over too Brad who looked a bit jealous.
"The girl was" Aaron started, "Daisy"
Ooooos went round until they got me to explain, "I don't know how it started, it just happened once and just kept happening"
I then got into the ice pool and stayed there for 10 seconds, "shit that's cold"

It was now the boys go and it was my turn, "this boys nan walked in on him in sex"
I walked up and down the line of boys looking at them to integrate them, "I think it's you." I went up to Brad and kissed him, it was quite long and hot and too my surprise I got it right.

It was a little while later and I just got changed I was wearing

"Hi can I grab Daisy please" I heard a Geordie accent say. I looked up and saw a tall boy wearing a Karki top, "I hate to be a pain but if I don't finish my eye right now shit will hit the fan, can I grab you in about ten minutes."
"Yeah sound," he smiled and went downstairs.
"Oh he likes you daisy," kaz laughed as I laughed because I was nervous and then carried on with my makeup.
Once I was finished all the girls had left and I went out and found Brad.
"Hi, do you want to go to the terrace then," I asked as he nodded and we left.
We sat down and I asked, "so what did you want to talk about."
"Soo I just wanted to say that if I get picked tonight it won't change my opinion on you, and I will still want to crack on talking to you" he said as I felt my self blushing and smiling a bit.
"Umm well that's very nice to hear," I smiled, "but I do want to ask if there's anything going on with you and Faye"
"No, I understand from today it might've looked like something but I can promise there's nothing" he responded.
"Ok," I replied, "well if you aren't chosen tonight maybe we won't have to sleep on opposite sides of the bed."
"God" he joked faking to pray, "don't let chloe pick me." I laughed and said, "I second that."
"Ooo! I gotta text!" We heard chloe shout.
"Come on then," he laughed nervously as we walked down stairs and sat at the camp fire. I felt a big hand hold my thigh as I heard chloe start talking about why she's picking the guy she's picking.
"So the boy I want to couple up with is," she started, "Aaron!" Thank god, I felt myself smiling and I started clapping.
"Oh I got a text" I heard Shannon say and then her face drop, "I've been dumped."
"Oh no" I said quietly as she read out her text. Once she'd finished I stood up and gave her a big hug and helped her pack.

𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥

"Byeee babes" I shouted as she left the house. We all walked back out to the garden and I went off to talk with Kaz.

"I'm so shook" I said.
"I know, she really shouldn't have gone" Kaz stated
"I know, she is such a sweet heart it's not fair on her," I said, "anyway, how are you and Toby"
"Oh we've been getting in really well, which is funny seeing as we were the default couple" she laughed.
"Oh he likes you, I mean who wouldn't your actually gorgeous" I said.
"Awwh thanks babs," she smiled, "you and Brad are looking good."
"Yeah," I smiled, "we do get on very well, he is very funny and literally looks like a god so I feel like I'm winning."
"That's so sweet," she said, "let's hope he hasn't got a foot fetish like Jake."
"Oh don't you'll give me the ick" I laughed.

I was now in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I heard all kinds of stuff about liberty spooning Jake and Jake spooning liberty. I was wearing

I went and got into bed and Brad wasn't there and I saw his bottle, so I decided to be an amazing person and refill his water as I was doing mine anyway

I went and got into bed and Brad wasn't there and I saw his bottle, so I decided to be an amazing person and refill his water as I was doing mine anyway. I walked outside and started sorting out our water.
"What you doing like" I heard Brad say.
"Just filling up our bottles, you?" I replied.
"Watching you fill up our bottles," he replied smiling.
"Well seeing as you done mine this morning, I thought I'd do yours now," I smiled walking over to him passing him his bottle.
"You are so cute" he said taking his bottle.
"aren't I," I smiled walking back into the bedroom and getting back into bed with Brad.
"So are we not having to sleep on opposite sides of the bed?" He asked innocently as I turned over facing opposite from him.
"Your in control" I said as I felt him come behind me and wrap his arm around me.
"Goodnight" he whispered and then kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.