Chapter 29

"The wings of life are like those of a butterfly. As a child, we are protected and guided by our parents like a cocoon protecting a butterfly. Later, we test our own wings, sometimes fluttering, falling, or soaring to great heights."

- Helen Hayes

________________________________________________________________________________

"W-why are you-OhH Fuck~"

"I can't hear you through all of those pathetic moans you're making," He says creeping nearer to me

He then harshly grabs me by my neck and pulls my face in front of his

"Speak" He spits

I try to escape or somehow dislocate his arm that was holding me.

But I couldn't

the pleasure was too overwhelming that it took over my body completely leaving my brain foggy and my body limp.

"You were speaking so poorly towards me earlier? What about now? Huh? Got something to say now? Of course you fucking don't."

He then slips my feather inside of his mouth.

That's it.

It is rendered useless.

"Ohh Fuck~," I say spreading my shaking legs apart

"You're mine. You hear that? You were mine since the beginning." he says choking me harder with his tight grip on my neck.

I couldn't think.

All I cared about was the pleasure that I was feeling in the moment.

"Oh fuck yeah~ I'm yours~ I'm fucking yours~," I say wrapping my arms around his neck while straddling him and desperately kissing his lips.

I start dry humping him as I continually kiss him. Moans escape my lips through our kissing.

He then begins to slip off my shirt. He smirks and growls and he sinks his teeth into the crook of my neck.

After he was finished making bite marks and hickeys on my neck he lightly drags my saliva drenched feather up and down my body.

"Ahh~ stop teasing and fuck me already," I say in anticipation

He smirks and growls as he begins to slip off his pants.

Keigo's Pov

She's not at Recovery Girl's and she's not in our room...WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!

"Oh, fuck yeah~ Put it in. Oh, please put it in~" I hear a familiar voice moan

(Y/n)

I slam open the Girl's bathroom door to see (Y/n)'s naked body on the ground with Katsuki's greedily topping her.

I was about to walk right out of there until I saw a ruffled up black feather he was caressing in his hand.

I know the feeling to have sensitive feathers too.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER," I demand picking Katsuki up by the nape of his neck and slamming him against the row of lockers.

I then shoot my sharpened feathers close to his flesh to prohibit him from moving any further.

"Now, as a teacher, I am not allowed to harm any of my students. But, it's the end of the school day, so I'll make an exception."

I then punch him hard in the stomach. He coughs and tries to breathe properly but fails due to him wheezing so much.