"moxxies parent"

Moxxie and blitzo were sleeping until moxxie got a call. "Ugh, who could be calling at this hour?..." Moxxie rubbing his eyes, looked at the caller iD and saw that his dad was calling. He groaned and picked up "hello?" On the other line he could hear his father talking "hey son, how are you doing. Good? Good. So how about you visit me at the hotel tomorrow?" Before moxxie could respond his dad hung up. He heard blitzo groan and sit up "moxxie, hun, what are you doing awake at this time?" Moxxie took blitzo hand and said "you wanna meet my dad tomorrow?" He chuckled out of nervousness. Blitzos eyes widened and looked at moxxie dead in the eyes "isnt your dad, like, really overprotective?" Moxxie chuckled again

The two decided to pack up in the morning and head to his dads tomorrow.

When the two woke up, blitzo was terrified. Moxxies dad was an OVERLORD one of the most powerful ones in heck. Blitzo took a deep breath and walked out of their room to find moxxie at the door fixing his tie. "You ready to go mox?" Moxxie looked up and nodded, the couple walked to their car and drove to Pentagram city.

Once they got their moxxie stopped in front of a hotel "dad said to meet him here" He said as he got out of his car. Blitzo got out fiddling with his fingers, moxxie caught wind of this and chuckled "you'll do great babe, sure my dad doesn't know I'm dating you or I broke up with Millie, but everything will go great"! Blitzo smiled and sweat dropped from his forehead, moxxie and blitzo walked up to the doors and knocked. It was silent at first but soon the door opened to reveal a spider demon with a confused look " Uhh, hello?" Moxxie looked up and asked "um, hi, do you know by any chance that the radio demon is here?" The spider demon looked even more confused and leaned on the door frame "what's your business with him?" Moxxie was about to speak when he heard his dads voice "moxxie, your here"! Blitzo felt butterfly's in his stomach, moxxies face lit up and he ran "Dad!" Everyone there either spit out their drink or gasped, well except for blitzo.

"DAD?!"