*-proposal-*

blitzo couldn't sleep, he was way to nervous. the next day was their anniversary and he was planning on proposing at a picnic under a gazebo with flowers all around him.  blitzo blushed red at the thought of moxxie in a white tuxedo walking down the isle. blitzo felt an arm lay ontop on his chest and he saw moxxies hand and arm. moxxie does this in his sleep at times and blitzo found this adorable and found himself often cuddling him and moxxie gets so flustered in the morning. 

in the morning moxxie and blitzo made breakfast together and spend the day, but don't worry, blotzo got loona to set everything up and get everything ready. "h-hey mox?" moxxie and him were in the middle of breakfast "yeah bli?" blitzo took a deep breath "i-i have some place special for just the two of us!" moxxie smiled "okay, if you say so" blitzo got a message that the place was set up and he grinned "hey moxxie, let's go now" moxxie chuckled "what's the sudden rush bli?"  blitzo giggled "i have everything set up and i'm very eager to show you." moxxie giggled again  "ok then let's go!" 

blitzo was very nervous, he had the ring and everything, he just hoped that moxxie would say yes to him. they got to the place which was a picnic under a gazibo, moxxie stared in awe "happy 3rd year anaversary mox~" moxxie teared up and he attacked blitzo in kisses and hugs. "you didn't have to do all of this for me bli!" blitzo chuckled and they started to enjoy the picnic, moxxie noticed how blitzo seemed so nervous and distracted but he ignored it. 

moxxie prepared a song for blitzo and he couldn't be any happier! blitzo always enjoyed moxxies music. "now i think it's time i give my presant to you mox" moxxie  looked confused and blitzo made the two of them stand up. "moxxie, i know i havn't been able to give you the world like i want but, you have been the light of my life wind of my sales..and.. i would like to have you in my life, forever... so moxxie" moxxie was a little teary eyes thinking he knows where this is going, blitzo keeled down and took out the velvet box. moxxies breath hitched the tears falling, his hands over his mouth. "...will you marry me moxxie?" moxxie broke out into tears, happy tears, "YES!" blitzo couldn't believe his ears he teared up and hugged moxxie picking him up and swinging him around. both of them shared a kiss and they blushed. blitzo put them ring on moxxies hand and they shared a hug once more "soooo...did this day turn out like you imagined?" they laughed "better".