Chapter one ~ leaving

Angelica's POV
I woke up this morning sweating and tears coming down my face it was a dream that my mom left me I grabbed a hoodie and headed downstairs to get water to try and clear my head but when I got to the last bit of stairs I seen a mess things scattered across the room cloths laying on the floor a glass vase shattered on the floor "what the hell happened "

I tried to not step on any glass but failed "aahh" I looked down to see a little pice of glass in my foot I bend down to take it out I walked into the kitchen to see a note " I'm sorry but I have to leave and I'm not coming back always know I love you~love mom".

"What" she can't just leave me here tears started streaming down my face I wipped them away and ran to the only place I felt safe my best friend Julie molinas house.

I ran fat to julies house and then I was met with the outline of a big house I knocked on the door and ray julies dad opened the door " hel-l oh my god Angelica what happened ray said. I didn't say a word all I did was run to Julie's room.

When I ran into julies room she wasn't there I checked the whole house but she wasn't there I went outside to only hear voices in the studio I walked to the studio as I opened the door I saw Julie whip around and 3 boys looking at where I'm standing " oh thank god it's just you" julie says while looking at my face she sees the tears coming down my face "oh my god Angel what happened" Julie says all I did was stand their and cry she ran to me and gave me a big hug and I cried in her arms as she tried to calm me down.

JULIES POV
Angelica was crying in my arms I was to distracted trying to make sure she's ok and totally forgot that there was 3 ghost here. After Angelica was a bit calm I did sight language because after her father died she stopped talking and me and my family thought it would be easier if we learned sight language so she doesn't have to write in a note pad the entire time she wants to say something. I asked what happened in sight language but was cut off by Luke " is your friend ok Julie" I look at him and Angelica says in sign language "who are they" I scream you can see them.

Still julies pov
She can see us the 3 boys say at the same time
Angelica looks at them wired and signs "am I not supposed to see you" but the boys look at here weird as to why she didn't say anything but did something with her hands . I tell the boys she doesn't like to talk and they just nod I look back at Angelica and I tell her "their ghost " she looks at me and then the boys and signs "are you crazy or something ghost aren't real" I look at her and say no I'm not crazy and trust me I didn't know ghost we're talking either what is she saying Reggie said I look at him and say she thinks I'm crazy and ghost aren't real I was cut off by Luke agian he walked close to me and Angelica he said to Angelica to try and touch him and she did and her hand went through him I heard her let out a scream and then looked at her and she signed their ghost and " think I'm crazy know huh" she signs whatever"