Chapter 2~leaving

ANGELICAS POV

  AFTER JULIE TOLD ME THE BOYS WERE GHOST WE DECIDED TO GO TO HER ROOM BUT WE WERE STOPPED BY A SHAGGY BROWN HAIR BOY AND MAY I SAYD HE IS CUTE I MEAN THE OTHERS WERE CUTE TO BUT NOT LIKE HIM "WAIT WE DIDINT GET YOUR NAME HE SAID TO ME" I JUST LOOK AT HIM AND THEN JULIE AND I SIGHN MY NAME ANGELICA" BUT HE JUST SEEMED CONFUSED THEN HE SAID I Don't KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS SORRY JULIE A LITTLE HELP PLEASE "HER NAME IS ANGELICA"JULIE SAYS THE SHAGGY BROWN HAIR BOY SAYS "THATS A BEAUTIFUL NAME" I NOD NOT KNOWING HIS NAME HE THEN STARTS TO SAY HIS NAME "MY NAME IS LUKE BY THE WAY AND THIS IS U-UH BUT HE GOT CUT OF BY THE FLANNEL BOY "REGGIE HI" LUKE STARS AGIAN AND THIS IS BUT GETS VUT OF AGIAN BY BLONDIE "ALEX HEY" LUKE THEN SAYS BA DA WITH JAZ HANDS I JUST NOD AND I HEAR JULIE LAUGH.

WE WERE WALKING OUT AND JULIE STOPS ME BY THE STAIRS AND SAYS WHY WERE YOH CRYING?? I look at her and sigh I sign "my mom left and I have no clue we're she is or if she is coming back" and I slipped out a tear. Julie looks at me with pity and just hugs me and I start crying a little more. You can stay with us if you want I'm sure my dad won't mind I'm pretty sure he likes you more then his on daughter and I laugh and hug her and sign I will see you tomorrow at school and with that I left back to my house when I got their it was still a mess and I just walked to my room to get to bed and I cry a little but soon that crying helpt me sleep.

LUKES POV
As the girls left I couldn't stop thinking about Angelica why she doesn't like to talk and why she ran in crying I mean like why is a pretty girl like her crying and then I stopped myself I can't like her I literally just met her then I looked back at the boys and they were looking at me what I say Alex looks at me and says what's got you all wired up I look at him and was about to say something but then stop myself nothing I say it's nothing Reggie just nods and says what do you guys think of Angelica and Julie there pretty cool to me I look at him and Alex says I think they are cool but I don't understand why Angelica was crying and Reggie says yea and why she doesn't talk I look at them and sigh and they look at me what I say are you ok Reggie says I don't say anything cause all I can think about is Angelica it like I just met this girl but I want to know everything about her I just shrug my shoulders and just say go to bed guys and they did as told.

(I don't know how I feel abt this book but we will seeker me know if I should continue)