Part 4~runaway

Skipped 2 period btw

After 3rd period it was time for lunch I walked through the halls to the very big lunch room filled with students I was trying to walk to my table with my friends but was stopped by Carrie and her little pesetas yes I said pesetas she blocked my way to going to my friends she looked at me weird before saying your so pathetic and annoying that your dad killed himself because of you like god can't you talk and watch we're your going dummy I looked at her dead in the eyes before running out of school "Angelica wait" Julie says but I didn't wait I ran to the only place that I felt happy the park as I maid my way tot he park I started balling my eyes out tears streaming from my face cause I knew it was true I'm the reason my dad died and he never loved me I cried thinking of what Carrie said I heard foot steps towards me.

Lukes POV
I seen Angelica crying in the park i felt bad so I walked up to her"hey you ok" I said she looked at me and all I seen was tear stains and tears running down her face when I seen her face my heart broke I wanted to make her happy she just cried and didn't answer my question I tried to calm her down "shhhh hey hey it's ok Angelica its ok I'm right here I got you" I could here her sobbing a little less and that she calmed down a bit I asked her what happend and she signed "Carrie said something" i forget she doesn't like talking and I didn't know sign language "I can't read sign language but it's ok I got you" she looked at me and smiled a little bit before Julie came running towards us.

Angelica are u ok Julie said Angelica said yea I'm fine now Julie and Lukes eyes go wide and that's when I realized I talked for the first time Julie looks at me you talked Julie says I just shook my head don't deny it we just heard you Luke says