"Were Going Cake Testing.."

Girl i was forced to marry😐

smh why i have to come? my mother could just go with you

Look dammit. This your wedding so ur going to come cake testing whether you like it or not.

Read

I seen she left me on read so i got up and got ready to go cake testing. The theme i wanted was for it to be casino like. I was going to go pick out my dress with my bestfriend Asian and her fiance tomorrow. I already have the bridemaids and my maid of honor dresses how i wanted they just have to try them on to make sure it fits.

Anyways, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit and some shoes. After i picked out my outfit, i went into my bathroom and did my hair and makeup. After i finished i went to put on my clothes and my white air forces. I grabbed my phone and tripod and took some pictures for my instagram.

❤💬↪Liked by, Iamcardib and 898,757 others

❤💬↪
Liked by, Iamcardib and 898,757 others

TheRealSincereJones: Im feelin myself, no matter how my life goes.

eve Energy🔥
TheRealSincereJones 😚

AsianDaBrat MY BEST
TheRealSincereJones I love you..💋

random6 pretty girl
TheRealSincereJones ❤❤

random_88 Chile just stop posting when you know you ugly...
Random_Girl Smh stfu. You on her page commenting saying she ugly. If you dont like her keep scrolling bitch.
TheRealSincereJones Purr @Random_Girl

I finally got in the car and plugged my phone into the aux and played 'Pick up your feelings' by Jasmine Sullivan. I backed out the driveway and drove off singing along to the song.

You say that I've been actin' different, yeah
Funny how I finally flipped the script on you
When you the one who's double-dippin', yeah
You so sloppy, how I caught you slippin' up
You're off the lease, run me my keys
No more poppin' up to hit it, yeah
I ain't even got the miles to trip on you

New phone (who is this?)
Brand new, like the whip
Rack it up, no assist
Main bitch I ain't average
Wake up, need a zip
Hennessy take a sip
I got my jeans, I'm too thick
I ain't got the room for extra baggage

Don't forget to come and pick up your, ooh, feelings
Don't leave no pieces (oh, oh)
You need to hurry and pick up your, ooh-ooh, feelings
While I'm up cleaning

Boy please, I don't need it (I don't need it)
Memories, all that shit, you can keep it (oh, oh)
Don't forget to come and pick up your, ooh-ooh, feelings
Don't leave no pieces (oh)
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

After having a whole concert i finally pulled up to the cake tasting place. I saw that Kira was already here on her phone so i went to go sit on the other side of the booth. "Hey." I said with a small smile. "Wassup." She replied not looking up from her phone. Bicth atleast look up at my while speaking to me.

Anyways one of the employees came up to us asking what flavors we wanted to try. I told her what flavors I picked out since Kira didn't want to participate. The flavors i suggested was a vanilla cake with raspberry jam in the middle and the same thing for the chocolate cake. She nodded and went to the back. I looked at Kira making her finally look up from her phone and at me.

"Do you like the casino theme?" I asked her smiling. She looked at me and nodded then went back to her phone. Im not going to say im not pissed because i am. "Can you fucking talk?" I asked her growing annoyed. "Maybe." She said still on that damn phone. I reached cross the table and snatched her phone out her hand.

I looked down at it to see she was looking at nudes from random girls. "Seriously?" I asked with a mug. "Yes really now give me my phone back." She said in a demanding tone. I looked at her tilting my head and turned her phone off and sat it by me. "Your going to participate in this or i promise you i will snatch your ass up." I said as the waiter came back with both cakes and two forks. I thanked her as she walked off.

Kira picked up the fork while keeping eye contact with me and grabbed the chocolate one taking a bite out of it while i grabbed the vanilla one. "I like this one. What you think about the chocolate one?" I asked her smiling. She look at me kinda scared. I wonder what she scared of, i didn't do nothing to her.

"I like it." She said then scooted the plate towards me. I grabbed it and took a bite. "Their both good. Do you think its alright for the wedding? I want it to be a 3 tier cake and 4 tier." I said. "Break it down for me." She said. "I want the cakes that we just tried to be in the middle. Like a vanilla cake with the vanilla raspberry jam in the middle with the vanilla cake and the same for the chocolate, execpt the vanilla is going to be the 4 tier and the chocolate is going to be the 3 tier." I said smiling.

I had everything planned out for the reception party and the wedding. My god child was going to be the flower girl and her mother was the maid of honor. Im going to go dress shopping tomorrow and im going to be going to the places that is making the food what type of food i want there. I was really excited even though it was forced i feel like i would never have a real wedding with the person i really want to marry. So im going to make the most of this wedding.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I finally updated!!! I was typing this all day since 3pm because i wanted to be nice and get an update out for you guys. Mind you.. i did this on my computer. Anyways. Yea. Bye.