/sinopsis/

"-No, I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth. Åse was asking you about someone named Thorfinn, who is that?- Canute's eyes opened. His sight was glued to his wife's feet.- Is he the reason why you don't love me?- the last question came out in a whisper, she was so afraid of what he could say. Thyra, Canute's wife, was actually in love with the King. Their marriage was an arrangement but she fell hard for his beautiness and way of living. His words, his gestures, the little details made him so attractive to Thyra's eyes that she couldn't help but succumb to his charms.

Canute was about to answer a trivial sentence to sent her out already but a sword cutting his wife's neck stopped him. He put his hands on his knees and stood up quickly with a hint of fear in his eyes.

-Wha...- he didn't finish the question. Brown eyes looking at his surprised face so intensely that he could melt.- Thorfinn?

-I think we have to talk. ".

Where Canute tells his daughter about the person he truly loves.

(Disclaimer: Thorfinn's canon character development is not the one that is shown in the story.

The names of the wife, daughter and son of Canute and the characters themselves are not real ones, they aren't from the manga.

Thorfinn is 17 and Canute is 18 in the beginning of the story.

The story is entirely mine, please respect the author's decisions <3)

And lastly, THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!