Chapter 1

-3rd Person-

Y/N ALARIE WAS ALWAYS KNOWN                        as a cold and serious person

as a cold and serious person. He screams of CONFIDENCE and POWER. He was well respected by the teachers and students, not from just Slytherin, but all of the other houses. Most of the girls of Hogwarts have a crush on him, they would follow him like a lost puppy everyday.

On top of that, he was a prefect. He would never step a toe out of line. He is top of all his classes, well maybe not muggle studies, he finds the objects that muggles use odd, but interesting.

Y/N never cared about blood purity, it does matter if someone is not a pure blood, the only thing that matters is their personality to him. Y/N was popular, but only had 2 other friends, Zane and Evelyn. Zane was a half-blood while Evelyn was a muggle born.

2 friends was enough for Y/N, they were like his family. He was raised alone by his mother, because his father died before he was born from a heart attack. He loved his mother dearly, she always told him to be strong when life was tough and never give up.

Right now, Y/N was in the library with Zane and Evelyn. Zane was doing his homework, Evelyn was drawing, and Y/N was reading a book about positions to get ahead.

The doors to the library opened and Snape dramatically walked in and stood in front of Y/N.
"The headmaster.... requires your presence at this moment." Before Y/N could even respond, Snape left without another word.

"I wonder if your in trouble." Evelyn cheekily said, finally looking up from her drawing. "I doubt it, he barely gets in trouble." Zane said with a mouth full of chocolate frogs.

Y/N placed the book in his bag and stood up. "I wonder what he wants, I'll see you guys later at the great hall." He started waking through the halls to the headmasters office.

Girls were batting their eyelashes at him while he was passing by. Honestly, he found it quite annoying. They kept calling his name but he just pretended he couldn't hear them.

He slowly knocked on the door to the headmasters office. He opened the door when he heard a 'come in'
"You asked for my presence, Headmaster?" Y/N said with a emotionless tone. Dumbledore turned around to face the boy.

"Yes my dear boy, two schools are coming to hogwarts, I would like you, as head boy to escort them to the school, in front of the great hall." Y/N knew there was no point in arguing, so he reluctantly agreed, after Dumbledore gave all the information he needed, he started walking to the front of the school with his hands behind his back.

There stood a stern looking man, and a very tall woman. "You must be Madame Maxime" Y/N took her hand and kissed it, then turned to the man, "And you must me headmaster Karkaroff" he held out his hand for him to shake. Karkaroff took his hand and shook it firmly.

"Now if you please follow me, Headmaster Dumbledore would like you on front of the great hall." After a bit of small talk, they arrived at the great hall.

"This is the great hall, I will be going in now, it was nice to meet you, headmasters" Y/N bowed his head and walked into the great hall.

(Sorry that this was short, I have a headache rn. I promise my next chapters will be longer.)