40 ~ Something tickling on my tummy

Hoseok's Pov

I'm driving my car like a mad man, after getting a call from Faiza, I track the number, she is still in her apartment, I think it's about her husband, I swear I'll kill him if he tries to touch her, that fucking bastard.

"Hobi, she will be fine right?" Faiza's voice cracks, she will cry at any time, I don't know she is fine or not as I'm feeling so angry, devastated, anxious. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

"She will be fine, Nini." I assure her but I really don't know in which condition I'll find her.

We already reached her apartment and running like my life depends on it, she is fine and she has to be, I can't lose her.

"Hobi, the door is closed." I kick the door with all of my force, and the door bursts open.

I feel my blood is boiling in anger, that fucker is beating her continuously with the leather belt, that poor girl in on the floor, totally unconscious but still that fucker is beating her.

"You fucking bastard." I growl and run near him then grab him by his collar and yank him, I kick him across his belly and he falls down. I sit above him and begin to punch him enormously until he bleeds and loses consciousness.

"You fucking bastard! How dare you to beat her like this! A bastard like you don't deserve to live." I growl and see he is coughing continuously, he begins to lose consciousness.

"Hobi, stop, Mia is bleeding." I hear Faiza's voice, she is holding Mia into her chest and she is crying continuously, I let go of him and go near them. Oh my god!

"Hobi, s-she is bleeding from—" She bites her lower lip. I got speechless, how could he do that? How could he just rape her like this that, she is bleeding continuously?

"We need to take her to the hospital immediately." I lift her up in bridal style and begin to run.

"Mia, wake up, wake up please." Panic rush over my whole body.

"Hobi, she will be alright." She clutches my hand and gives there a gentle squeeze.

"Is there any family member of Kim Mia?" I hear a deep raspy voice, we immediately go near him.

"We are her friend, how is she, doctor?" I hurriedly ask.

"She isn't in a very good condition, she has been raped enormous times and brutally beaten up, she lost lots of blood." he says with a straight voice and sighs deeply. I can't believe she will face these consequences, she never said any of these, she was always cheerful, bubbly and always made everyone laugh by her stupid jokes but I never thought she is facing this shit.

"Why Mia? Why didn't you say anything to me? You always care for me, always comforted me when I need to be comforted, you never leave my side then why? Why did you hide everything?" I feel my eyes are tearing up.

"Did you guys reported to the police?" he asks.

"No, doctor, but we will report very soon." Faiza says instead of me, he just nods.

"Doctor, she will be fine right?" I don't know why I'm feeling like I'll lose her.

"We can't say anything right now." my face got pale and I gulp hard.