Chapter 1

This story was adopted from devilgirl2006, it does have slight changes from the original!

Donnie's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock, turning it off. I sat up and huffed, feeling off for some reason. I walked to the kitchen and rose a brow at my brothers, "Mornin' Don!" I waved before grabbing an apple.

Raph cleared his throat, "Say, Donnie,  you good there?" I rolled my eyes at him, "Peachy." Sometimes, I liked how cautious my brothers acted with me, other times it got annoying or it stung when they would act that way.

Am I that scary? I walked to my lab and started tinkering away. I couldn't seem to calm down the anxious ball of nerves in the pit of my stomach, maybe the apple? Something bad's gonna happen.

I paused at the thought and frowned, tinkering some more. Suddenly Leo burst in, "Hey, hermano! We're going to the comic store, wanna go with?" I nodded swiftly, maybe my anxious thoughts would settle down. Leo smirked, "C'mon, then! Last one there has to wear the lady disguise!" I jumped up and ran to the Turtle Tank but sadly, I was last.

Leo whooped in victory while I huffed, "You are no longer my twin brother!" Leo gasped and started complaining loudly to Raph while I got into my station, "Buckle up, Shell Brain!" We headed to the store and parked nearby, putting on our disguises. 

I tugged on the wig and frowned as we entered the store, why do I have such a horrible feeling something bad's going to happen?